237 BF2 weapons, only the best ones with correct HUD, animations and sizes /scale. Amazing BF4 and BF3 weapons by ponysaurus, develop013, Kyster, Requin94...
After 5 months of a lot of work, BF2 HD Remastered 2017 has finally gone Gold in it's first Official Release.
Lot's of improvements has been made since the first Beta release 1.2 , some of them:
Change-log from 1.2 - 1.65
- Added Official Vanilla Conquest game modes and MD5 anti-cheat support
- New improved textures and details for terrain and vegetation
- Fine tuned Realistic Lightmaps and Color Pallete
- Improved Coop game modes and strategies
- Performance Optimizations and fixes
- 6 New Classic Maps Remastered
Realistic BF2 HD Remastered battles, up to 64-Bots coop mode for training or epic online game modes. Enhanced HD 2017 maps, much more realistic look, better textures and lighting, lots of graphics tweaks for better visuals, new larger navmesh and strategic areas.
- It's not a mod, You can play it with your Official Vanilla BF2 installation.
- 12 classic BF2 maps fully remastered. (1.65)
1) Visuals and Graphics
- 60% larger view distance in all maps maps, maintaining each map individual Fog signature
- All maps with much better Hi-Resolution 2048MB (Finest possible quality) Lighting with SoftShadows, original maps have an 512MB texture for object lighting and Low-Res shadows for terrains, that makes it much less realistic and whith far worse graphics in general.
- Much better Static Objects details, all static objects keeps the highest Level of Detail (LOD) no matter what. Needs a 1GB+ VRAM Card, capable of running the game at high settings except for AA filtering.
- New color palette, with more realistic look and not as bright and washed as the original one.
- Improved vegetation, more dense and higher, with improved mesh and textures
- New, more realistic Sky Models and Sky Effects
- More detail over distance for every soldier, vehicle, terrain and objects
- New, improved and more detailed textures for terrain and vegetation
2) Ai improvements and Dedicated Co-op Server capable
- All maps except for Kubra Dam, have dedicated server co-op option for training with up to 64 bots.
- Larger Navigation Mesh for infantry and vehicles for Dragon Valley and Daqing Oilfields, making wider epic Co-op matches possible in a true 64 players combat area.
- Elaborated Game-modes and strategies for all maps on singleplayer and Co-op, that can also be used for new Conquest tournaments.
- Custom Ai file fully compatible with Vanilla Official servers, for large co-op game modes with up to 64 Players
3) Performance & Fixes
- Fixed flickering on bridges and Airstrips, fixed detail flickering on rocky surfaces
- Disabled LOD switching for objects with complex geometries, this can reduce lag and stuttering at expense of using more video memory (1GB+ VRAM Recommended)
- Reduced vegetation and gravel being rendered in places no one will ever see, such as under big static objects or areas out of combat bounds
- Fine tuned vegetation, view distance and fog for best performance without weird objects pop-in the screen, but avoiding them to be rendered in distances over the max view distance, increasing performance and reducing memory usage.
4) Full support for Official severs and game-modes
- Official Vanilla compatible Conquest game modes for 16,32 or 64 players
- Custom MD5 checksums for anti-cheat support, compatible with PB and others anti-cheat tools.
14 of the most classic BF2 maps, Fully remastered, now with new Vanilla Sky HD atmosphere, minor fixes and 2 new maps: Shongua Stalemate and Wake Island 2017
All the version 1.65 HD improvements plus:
- New HD photorealistic Sky textures from 2048x512 to 8192x2048, with realistic hand painted transactions and perspectives. (Thanks Sgt. Prof for providing the RAW images at 13.000x4.000 some identical with the ones used in BF2!)
- New 1k HD Clouds and Sunflares! (vs 128)
- Reduced view distance from version 1.65 by 30% from 1.6 ratio to 1.3x
- Fixed Operation Harvest HD compatibility with official server and files. (thanks to RockstarCjbr to sort it)
- More transparent water in some maps
- New 16k Mosque texture for Manshtuur Citty ( Thanks to Jeremy Youngs to share it)
- Minor grass flickering fixes and wrong lightmap in Kubra Dam (thanks Shark from Battlelog to point this unnoticed errors)
- New higher definition lightmaps with 4k for objects and improved 1K resolution for terrain (vs 512)
- 2k Ground Hemi for better shadows over vehicles and infantry
- Overgrowth ShadowMap now wit 255 shades of gray for some maps instead of only 2 or 3. (Overgrowth is used for shadows over trees, bushes and some rocks)
Download it here:
Donate for further development:
1) Download the BF2 game at www.battlelog.co and BF2 dedicated server if you want to run a dedicated Co-Op server for training or fun.
2) Copy/paste the content of Levels folder into your EA Games/Battlefield 2/mods/bf2/Levels folder. Do the same for your BF2Server/mods/bf2/Levels to run the HD maps in a dedicated server or Lan mode.
3) Copy/paste the content of BF2Server folder into your EA Games/BF2Server folder to run a dedicated Co-Op server with up to 64 bots and 100FPS (instead of default 35FPS server) or an Official Vanilla Conquest server at 100FPS. Override when asked.
4) Have fun!
The Ai File comes pre-configured to 48-Bots since not every old computer is able to run an 64 bot match in large maps, you can change it with your notepad for 63 bots if needed.
For 48 Bots/Players:
- Set your BF2ServerLaucher to 48 Max Players
- Set the CoopBotRatio to 100%
- Set CoopBotCount to 24For 64 Bots/Players:
For 64 Bots/Players:
- Change the provided AiDefault.con from 48 to 63 in "aiSettings.setMaxNBots"
- Set your BF2ServerLaucher to 64 MaxPlayers
- Set the CoopBotRatio to 100%
- Set CoopBotCount to 32
Look for this server to try it out:
BF2 HD Maps
Dowload the HD Remastered Map Pack 2.0C - Vanilla Sky
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.