The mod you are trying to view has ceased development and consequently been archived. If you are a member of this mod, can demonstrate that it is being actively developed and will be able to keep this profile up to date with the latest news, images, videos and downloads, please contact us with all details and we will consider its re-activation.
HELLO EVERYONE, THIS IS MY FIRST CS... ENJOY AND LET WE SEE THE OUTCOME IF WAS OKAY.. ENJOY :D
This mod was rather short but sweet, and below i shall outline the positives/negatives;
-Shows potential to be a successful first mod in that of a series. If this is the case i look forward to Part 2.
- The scares and "on your feet" quick pace of the story was a refreshing change from having to sneak around.
- I was generally scared at certain points, especially at the end.
- There was a basic story which will hopefully be worked upon in the future
- Short, but if part of a series of mods this is fine for a first point, as you note in the credits you will be doing more.
- Rather empty.
- Due to it's shortness i really can't say anything bad about it, as for what it was it did make sense.
Short story but i like this custom story really scary and creepy. :D
Good Luck and Good Job. :D
:D XVaLeNzUeLaX :D
it was ok
Short - it wouldn't have mattered if the level design had not been so empty...
This custom story was pretty short. I recommend just spending more time on the game, perhaps a month or so?
A short custom story. it hasa lack of puzzles but i dont think that this is bad because the scares that were made in this cs were great. I would recommend this cs to everyone who wants a quick and scary story
Darn, really empty..
I dont like this moment than the scares..
At least this story was some potential and atmospheric AND not pewdiepie style..
Dude be creative, i dont like your design seriously..
No reviews were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the review list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.