I tested out the game some more when I made updates to the mod so while I was doing that I took some video's which you get the links below. A bit messy having the video's embed.
The other thing I would like to mention would be that I am going to update the 0.5 version with an update in a couple of days, there will be much updates to it as there are a ton of new locations and new lords for all factions as the map seemed a bit barren in the previous version.
Update will include
- Fixed castle battles (Blockaded streets map)
- New lords, 13 in all
- 4 Shido
- 1 Police
- 4 Takagi
- 4 Zombie
- A ton of new Locations
- New units in tavern recruitment
- Removed native parties and replaced them with faction patrols so no more forest bandits
- Removed all native locations so no medieval
- More pictures for menu's such as recruitment and roaming parties
- Continue to battle after you fall
- Guns sold in shops
- Many small edits such as food prices, unit clothing's and much much more
For those of you who are interested just shout out so I can read your thoughts. I haven't got much feedback but im hoping that with this update to the 0.5 version I will get some so feel free to try out the mod and tell me what you think. It may not sound like much will be added but it's nearly 2 weeks of work so you will notice many changes but it's better for you to see it for yourself rather than listening to me tell you about it.