Due in no small part to Marc Laidlaw's Epistle 3 post, the release schedule for this mod was slightly stepped up.
This mod should be played in conjunction with watching this Valve News Network video, "The Half-Life 3 Beta Map Leak":
Release 1 of the mod contains:
- 11 levels created by Valve between 2012 and 2013, intended for Half-Life 3. Keep in mind that these levels were gameplay experiments, not actual storyline based levels.
- 4 demonstration levels created by Lever Softworks to show various functions and NPCs not seen in those levels.
- weapon_proto1, a Combine laser-gun that shoot through walls, intended for Episode 3.
- hl2eb_weapon_proto1_debug, a command which toggles the Developer Console spam created by weapon_proto1.
- npc_combine_armored, an Armored Combine Soldier, intended for Episode 3.
- npc_wpnscanner, a City Scanner with a laser gun, intended for Episode 3.
Unfortunately, npc_surface could not be included in mod, as we do not have the sufficient source code. For more information, consult the mod's ReadMe.txt file.
Future releases coming soon!