This is a free roam styled mod that allows you to make your stay in Ravenholm easier, or harder depending on what you pull together or what you did not. It is a backstory for the follow up on the rebel escape from the disaster that befell the unprepared town.
So this is part survival based, mix of hub world/free roam action to get to your goals set in the game, which ultimately leads to your successful escape of the catastrophe. We will try and keep you posted, being that there is still so much more to take place before we can show off more.
Thanks for following our mod! -Centrifuge Team
Things to note so far...
- Fixed Rebel allies from calling the player, "Freeman" since you don't actually play as him in this story.
- Working Hud goal system (that will be key bound to view).
- The HL2 Beta rifle to be stashed for you to find.
- General engine modifications as well.
The Video below shows off the new hud features, as well as the added rifle in a little test mission...
Things to expect in the coming updates are...
- More news on NPC adaptations.
- More pieces to the current story line.
- More shots related to new levels and model assets.
- Media on the compass we are gonna try and implement.
- Readable notes that will be seeing in-game usage, for our back story.
Thanks for following us, we hope to be showing a lot more soon here!
- Centrifuge Team
So what are we up to now? We are doing our personal best to bring life and a kind of freshness you really would expect for a backstory mod representing...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.