heXen:Edge of Chaos will be a new and free game, based on the original Hexen game which was developed by id Software and Raven Software. Edge of Chaos is being developed by a team of fans who have always loved the original Hexen since it came out. In fact, most of us spent countless hours with the entire series. When id Software released Doom3, we immediately saw immense potential in the engine itself; the 'Hell' maps gave us the inspiration to make a hack-and-slash game based, primarily, on the original Hexen.
hexen in DooM 3:check
1. visually very impressive.
2. jumping/climbing system very good.
3. run very well, very quick load times.
4. menus and of gui all very good.
1. why is noclip and such disabled?
2. cant change the player forward direction speed.
3. couldn't find any info on game play, like what are all the different glowing objects in-game and how to use them etc..
4. cant choose difficulty level -
all in all, very very good considering its an alpha.
No reviews were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the review list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.