Hajas Extreme Realism series arrives in Battlefield 3 after several releases to many games like BF2, BF2142, MOH Airborne, COD4, W@W, MW2 and Black Ops.

Have a try at our server in USA! Let's play like Soldiers again! :P

Visit GameTracker.com for the latest game server information!

HER Battlefield 3

More news @ www.mods.hajas.org

  • View media
  • View media
HER BF3 Wallpaper

HER Battlefield 3 now can be at your own server! You can taste the gameplay at our server online in USA! Bring your friends and have a try!

Visit GameTracker.com for the latest game server information!

Unfortunately the server isn't ranked anymore and I removed the Vehicles to be more balanced, but the gameplay seams fantastic... at least for all hardcore fans around the globe.The server is hosted with my friends of AOWC (www.ArtOfWarCentral.com) which have the best prices and services around the globe. Thanks again AOWC for all the support in the last years!

If you don't know what HER BF3 is, just watch this video...


And please, blame DICE to kill the changes in the ranked servers, which makes HER BF3 only works well with unranked servers unfortunately. Download right now then you can inject the code at your own servers and play like soldiers again.

HER Battlefield 3

Enjoy the WAR! :P

HER Battlefield 3 Server is BACK

HER Battlefield 3 Server is BACK

News 6 comments

Our HER Battlefield 3 server is BACK online in USA in new and better machine! Bring your friends and have a try! Is not the full mod I did, but still...

HER BF3 US Server ONLINE

HER BF3 US Server ONLINE

News 6 comments

We finally have our HER BF3 server back online! Now in USA by AOWC! Enjoy!

I need your help to save HER BF3!!!

I need your help to save HER BF3!!!

News 3 comments

Help us to bring HER Battlefield 3 back! Since was blocked with the latest update!

HER BF3 Preview

HER BF3 Preview

News 7 comments

HER arrives for Battlefield 3! Ranked and available to all gametypes & maps!

HER Battlefield 3

HER Battlefield 3

Full Version 2 comments

Hajas Extreme Realism for Battlefield 3 Tired of play like a kid? Play like a Soldier!

Post comment Comments  (20 - 30 of 89)
acealchemist
acealchemist

Hajas message me on here or post on Battlefield 3 forum. My name is Acealchemist on Battleblog and i got some really good ideas you will like to see and incorporate.

Battlelog.battlefield.com

Reply Good karma Bad karma+2 votes
zivhadad1
zivhadad1

the mod wont be playable until dice will realese moding tools

Reply Good karma Bad karma+3 votes
Hajas Creator
Hajas

in fact you can play in my server, but unfortunately unranked and without vehicles... :(

Reply Good karma+3 votes
Guest
Guest

How can I join the server without going on battlelog ?

Reply Good karma Bad karma+1 vote
Emiliomau
Emiliomau

(buried)

Garbage game nor has mp

Reply Good karma Bad karma-7 votes
fastr5
fastr5

if this is garbage game, then what are u doing here?

Reply Good karma Bad karma+2 votes
fastr5
fastr5

So... origin will do nothing . i mean like... it wont delete my account of BF3 or origin when i have any games downloaded illegally, and i can still play BF3. right?

Reply Good karma Bad karma-3 votes
SWEsof
SWEsof

Dude dont go pirate on EA games no moore they got a spy program checking your pc every time you log on to Origin. EA are scumbags. Buy BF3 pretty qukly cause theyr clensing their acounts for players whom dowload their games.

Reply Good karma Bad karma+3 votes
Maus_ace
Maus_ace

I hate that EA made this game 20% and the other 80%(premium) you must pay again the same price you payed for that 20% of the game,fcking bastards made a 100 euro game

Reply Good karma Bad karma+2 votes
Kolljak
Kolljak

thats not what he said he was asking will Origin Ban him for using a 3rd party program or can he use this program w/o fear of repercusions READ BEFORE YOU POST RETARD

Reply Good karma Bad karma+2 votes
Hajas Creator
Hajas

Dunno about pirate games, this is about my mod only and it's working fine on unranked servers (which sucks). Of course anyone will be banned for playin in my 100% legal server.

Reply Good karma+2 votes
fastr5
fastr5

....,...

Reply Good karma Bad karma-4 votes
platy
platy

lolwut?

Reply Good karma Bad karma+3 votes
Post a comment

You are not logged in, your comment will be anonymous unless you join the community. Or sign in with your social account:

Icon
Battlefield 3
Creator
Contact
Send Message
Homepage
Mods.hajas.org
Release date
Mod watch
Start tracking
Share
Community Rating

Average

10

1 vote submitted.

You Say

-

Ratings closed.

Style
Embed Buttons
Link to HER Battlefield 3 by selecting a button and using the embed code provided more...
HER Battlefield 3
Statistics
Last Update
Watchers
53 members
Downloads
1
Articles
5