a Modification for the shooter Star Trek: Elite Force II, allowing you to play the Campaign from the Single-Player Co-Operatively in Multi-Player together, with up to 4 Players in total.
Updated: 2012.10.01 - This tool toggles between the original (Activision) and the alternative (SFU-Clan) Master Server, in case the Activision Master server goes off-line again.
This is a simple tool editing your hosts file to route
the address ef2master.activision.com to the IP of the
New Master Server by GSIO, hosted by SFU-Clan.
The tool is now also capable of removing the entry and
restoring the Activision Master Server again.
This will enable you to see the list of Internet servers
provided by the original and alternative Master server.
1. Run the file "ef2_master_server_client_toggle.bat"
and follow the instructions.
2. Once the tool has modified your hosts file suseccsully
restart your operating system if the changes seam not to
- This tool was created for ritualistic.com
- Thanks to GSIO for providing the alternative master Server
- Thanks to SFU-Clan for hosting the alternative master Server
- Thanks to batti-batch for the code of the replace routine
Please make sure you have both Masters in your server config,
so you don't have to worry the next time the Activision Master
is down again:
set sv_master1 ef2master.activision.com
set sv_master2 ef2master.sfu-server.de