A Halo mod for the critically acclaimed Sins of a Solar Empire, that aims to capture the fast paced intensity of the Halo series.
This is a summary of what the upcoming patch will bring
Posted by Sloosecannon on Feb 26th, 2013
//FROM: SLOOSECANNON; CO, UNSC LIGHT OF DAWN
//TO: GENERAL NEWS
//SUBJ: PATCH INFORMATION
Hello SOTP fans! Below is a listing of all the stuff coming in the patch. I apologize for not getting it out when I said - it's more difficult then you'd think...
Expect to see the patch within the next few days... I promise to have it out by the weekend.
Anyways, here ya go!
Game Play Changes
- Removed Infection research
- Added Charon Class Frigate Passive: .25% MAC damage increase for nearby ships, 25% max
- Added Berlin Class Frigate Passive: 1% stacking bombardment cool-down for nearby ships, 20% max
- Increased Eion Carrier slot count from 12 to 15
- decreased UNSC Bomber squad size from 5 to 3
- decreased UNSC Fighter squad size from 6 to 4
- decreased EXP gains from killing Flood Spores.
- Increased Super Carrier Research from 800,150,100 to 1000, 2000, 500
- Reworked Anchor Station
- Reworked abilities for UNSC Valiant Class Capital ship
- Designate Target Research no longer requires Eion Class light carrier research as a prerequisite. (still required for Valiant ability)
- Removed Sabotage Engines (AKA Demobots) research and ability
- Removed the Novalith Cannon from being build-able by the UNSC
- Removed Sabotage Reactor ability and research from Charon-class frigate.
- Fixed Starbase constructor bug. The constructor will now require its proper research in order to be built.
- Fixed missing string error in Sabre interceptor squad description.
- Fixed bug with Marathon Design research button bug where hovering over the icon would display the wrong icon.
- Added new start up video
- Removed particle effect from Thanatos-class destroyer's Advanced AI ability.
- Removed vanilla phase jump particle effects.
- Renamed PSIDAR to SADAR (Slipspace Anomaly Detection and Ranging).
- Replaced all instances of phase with slipspace, except for phase missiles and phase lanes.
- Changed Raloz Constructor strings to Hephaestus Automated Construction Unit
- Added custom game over dialog strings for UNSC, Covenant, and Forerunners.
- Added SFX for MAC (placeholder) and Archer Missile fire triggers
- Added updated VO's for Covenant Neutrals
- Beefed up Slipspace Exit SFX
- Removed minor clipping in main menu track when the song ends
- Replaced USNC Battle 2 with standard Battle Track