You: "Another boring modification for half-life?" We: "Well, we and our testers don't agree on that one... It's neither boring nor interesting, it's FRUSTRATING...
Halfquake Amen is part 2 of our Halfquake series.
(The first part of Halfquake appeared in 2002 June's issue of PC Gamer)
We have been working on HQA for more than one year and it has been released on September 1st 2002.
Here are a few features:
- Complete new textures and sounds
- Absolutely confusing design
- Soundtrack with more than 30 minutes of playtime
- Twelve parts of pure sadism
- About six colors (black, gray, green, white, yellow (alienblood), red (mostly your blood))
- And of course: No HEV Suit
We've got some screenshots too:
To download the soundtrack, try the following link:
As in the previous two parts, you once again play the role of a victim, thrown into a strange and deadly environment to suffer and die - for the entertainment of whoever is watching!
Halfquake Sunrise is a Half-Life 1 modification and works with both the old WON Half-Life and the Steam version of it. Thus, you don't need a high-end PC.
It takes about four to five hours from beginning to end, depending on your skill.
If you have any further questions, be sure to send me a message, or write a comment to this news post.