Run. Think. Shoot. Live. Yet Again. Replay your old favorite game with new features like enhaced effects, movement, weapons.
Half-Life : MMod is Live! Featuring enhanced effects, movement, weapons, gore and more!
Posted by Gunship_Mark_II on Aug 26th, 2012
Half-Life : MMod is a mod which brings Half-Life game to a bit new level with updated graphics and new gameplay features. This mod will contain enhanced Half-Life gameplay with some major gameplay and minor graphical additions to keep mod classic
So what it's about? Let me tell you about mod features :
1. New Gore Effects - More gibs, gibs blood effects, blood decals, gib bounce sounds, more gibbing sounds, headshots, headshot decals, blood streams, all kind of stuff that we appretiate in HL1
2. New Explosion Effects - DIffirent kind of explosions for Grenades, Rockets, Env_Explosion's, Crossbow Bolt Explosions.
3. Film Grain effect - Almost like in L4D2!
4. New Bullet impact particles - With smoke puffs, sparks, flares, and for diffirent surfaces!
5. Multiplayer bots - Now you can play offline with some neat bots which will never bore you.
6. Remade weapons - Glock is now have Laser sight which provide more accuracy but less firerate, Gluon gun with 2 toggable fire modes : Narrow and Wide, .357 with singleplayer scope, Crossbow with explosive bolts.
7. Better Weapon Punch effect - for all weapons including crowbar.
Working alone, as always.
More to come.