Our team proudly presents our new AI system we implement for our NPCs. Check out this dev.blog for more information and a video.
You are Barney Calhoun, a security guard at the Black Mesa Research Facility. Unknowingly to you, the next few hours of your shift will change your life forever...
Re-live the exciting adventure of Blue Shift on the award winning Source Engine and prepare for the shift of your life!
Welcome to Guard Duty.
- As a total conversion mod, Guard Duty aims to be composed of entirely custom content
- All original maps re-created and re-envisioned for better realism and gameplay.
- Some maps are enlarge/extended to create a more lengthy and immersive game.
- Improved AI, making enemies smarter and even more dangerous than ever before.
- More enemy encounters to keep the action fresh.
- Scripted scenes with all the original Blue Shift characters to help bring the story to life.
- Textures and models that will push the limit of the Source Engine, to bring you as much artistic detail as possible.
- All new voices, sounds and music.
- Multiplayer, which may (or may not) contain various game modes.
And much more!
Welcome to our first media update this year!
Our plan to bring you the multiplayer beta of Operation Black Mesa early this year didn't work out, regrettably. Several factors and circumstances forced us to completely keep it under the hood until further notice.
Multiplayer will feature classic maps such as Yard, Crossfire and Boot Camp as well as brand-new ones like Deptcharge and Gambit from day 1.
Currently in development: CTF mode and weapon placement.
Development is running smoothly; those NPCs aren't going to animate themselves though! If you're interested in joining our team, check out the jobs page where you can find all positions currently open. We look forward to welcoming you on board!
Remember Guard Duty (Blue Shift: Source)? We're making solid progress here too:
We've been given the option of developing our projects as full indie titles to be sold on Steam!
This opens up a whole lot of attractive possibilities to consider; however no decision has been reached yet as to this matter.
Thanks for your support in making all of this possible!
Until next time,
Tripmine Dev Team
Few words about Greenlight, progress and more about Guard Duty and Operation Black Mesa.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers.
No downloads were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the download list with no filter applied, to browse all available.Join now to share your own content, and encourage our community to get involved and engaged.