2012 version of GSB. Good luck and have fun. Feel free to leave a comment.
Welcome to „Got Some Balls?“ Crysis mod.
Thanks for your interest in my creation.
Arrow keys: Controls rotation and speed of the ball
Enter Button: Resets game (If you got stuck or ball was killed)
Space bar: Triggers special skill if available
M Button: starts or stops music playing
You get 50 points for each closed Gate
You get 20 points for each collected Crystal
You get 150 bonus points if all 10 crystals are collected
You get extra points for your finish time
(If you reset game all gates and crystals go back to start)
Update: July 17, 2012
One year of inactivity has passed, but now I can present you a new
version of GSB. I hope you will like it.
Changes in Version 1.0a:
-New HUD and GUI (R3)
-New music player service
-New and improved ball controls
-New arrow helper
-Fixed many bugs
-Sorry, no new levels... (this time)
1. Open Got Some Balls.zip.
2. Open your Crysis Folder at e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Crytek\Crysis\Mods.
3. Extract Got_Some_Balls Folder from zip archieve to Mods folder.
4. If everything is okay It should look like that:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Crytek\Crysis\Mods\Got_Some_Balls
1. Open your Crysis Folder at e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Crytek\Crysis\Bin32
2. Search for "Crysis.exe" and right click it.
3. Choose "create new shortcut".
4. A new shortcut should show up. Right click the shotcut and choose "properties".
5. A new window should show up.
6. Click into textfield "path:" and edit it like that:
e.g. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Crytek\Crysis\Bin64\Editor.exe" -mod Got_Some_Balls
7. All you have to do is to append -mod Got_Some Balls after the ".
8. Thats it click on OK to close the window.
9. Now you can run GSB. By right clicking the shortcut and choose "run as administrator".
Crysis should launch with GSB as mod activated
Click on "new game" to start GSB
If you want to resume your game never the less click on "new game"
GSB is using its own saving system
(Please excuse possible spelling or grammatical mistakes, English is not my native language)
No downloads were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the download list with no filter applied, to browse all available.Join now to share your own content, and encourage our community to get involved and engaged.