The mod you are trying to view has ceased development and consequently been archived. If you are a member of this mod, can demonstrate that it is being actively developed and will be able to keep this profile up to date with the latest news, images, videos and downloads, please contact us with all details and we will consider its re-activation.
The most common GP-5 Gas Mask has found its way into the world of STALKER. Not only a gas mask, this mod adds 40mm filters to traders that expire after 12 hours of use... and much more. This is a realistic gas mask OVERHAUL. See features tab for a full list of changes/features.
- NPCs will wear this gas mask everywhere. (Mostly novice stalkers)
- The player will be able to wear this as a head item.
- You will be able to see this mod in 3rd person. (This will be the last thing completed since its the hardest)
- Every trader will sell this gas mask for 500 RU along with several 40mm filters.
- The player will need to purchase a 40mm filter for this gas mask to work (50 RU). The filter will slowly degrade within an in-game day.
- New upgrade tree. Thick latex add-on (Armor) - Active Filters (Better Chem. Resistance) - Tinted Glass (Better Psy. Resistance)
- The gas mask is very reliable, therefor it could take a while until you need it repaired.
-Chemical anomalys will hurt you severely if not wearing a gas mask. (Even with chem proof armour)
-Gas masks will now give you complete protection against chemical particles, however not when standing in an actual anomaly though.
NOTE: The gas mask will be REQUIRED many times if using Atmosphere 3 because of the chemical fallouts.
- Immersive first-person helmet HUD, for realistic play.
- New custom GP-5 and 40mm filter icons, for the inventory.
Release Date: None yet, this mod is beyond my standard in scripting, so I may need help or you'll just have to wait until I figure it out.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.