A new Arena for the mod Gladiator by josh Dahlby. A map with different heights.
Gladiator is a mod in which you, the player, are pitted against numerous different monsters whos only goal is to eviscerate you. As you hack and slash your way through the monsters, you will gain experience and rise in levels, gaining more advanced weapons and armor, and at the same time facing increasingly deadlier opponents.
Are you skilled enough to kill your opponents, or are you just another victim of the arenas?
* Play increasingly harder enemies.
* Fight against the Amazon, Barbarian, Dwarf and Knight.
* Fight the Salamander, which wasn't surfaced in the single player game.
* A score board keeps track of your progress
* Specify which enemies you do and do not want to fight. Then when you enter the arena, only the enemies you've selected will show up.
* You can listen to your own music while playing
* You can add custom levels to be used in Gladiator. If you are designing a level and want to add Gladiator support, look at sample.glad for instructions on how to do it.
No images, videos or audio files have been added to this gallery. Join now to share media with the community.
No news has been posted here. If you have relevant news to share you should post it now.