The mod you are trying to view has ceased development and consequently been archived. If you are a member of this mod, can demonstrate that it is being actively developed and will be able to keep this profile up to date with the latest news, images, videos and downloads, please contact us with all details and we will consider its re-activation.
This mod is a compilation of several, smaller mods I had made earlier; namely the Bentusi Roulette, Deathmatch Plus, Special Fleets and Defined Roles mods. It is a game-type mod that extends upon the existing Deathmatch game-type.
Bugfixes for the last version. No new features. See description below.
CHANGES IN 1.21
• DEFINED ROLES: Player can no longer research or build tech
that no-one on the team can use. (Ooops!)
• DEFINED ROLES: AI no longer considers building subsystems for
ships no-one on the team can use. (This was causing the CPU
to sit around mostly idle without spending all its RUs.)
• DEFINED ROLES: Fixed error in clearing messages from the
• DEFINED ROLES: Ships belonging to other races (e.g., captured
ships) are now properly transferred between players.
• DEFINED ROLES: Now checks whether players are of the same
race before trying to transfer research.
• DEFINED ROLES: Added the "RoleFrigate", "RoleFighter" and
"RoleCorvette" flags to "GameplayEnhanced_Config.lua".
They're used in the AI scripts to tell the CPU which techs to
• SPECIAL FLEETS is now set up before DEFINED ROLES, just in
case there's some incompatibility I didn't forsee.
• Fixed the bug where SPECIAL FLEETS was trying to grant
"ECMProbe" research to Vaygr players.