The main update in this version is that the CPU is now somewhat intelligent when playing with the DEFINED ROLES setting enabled. See the readme file that is included for other changes. IMPORTANT: you must remove any previously-installed versions of this mod, or the game will not load due to an incompatability between versions.
IMPORTANT: you must remove any previously-installed versions of this mod, or the game will not load due to an incompatability between versions.
CHANGES IN 1.20
- CPU AI is now somewhat intelligent when the DEFINED ROLES setting is enabled and a teammate has the "Capital/Production" role.
- In DEFINED ROLES, a teammate's research is now only displayed on screen if the teammate has the "Capital/Production" role.
- Renamed the variable "ListLength" to "TracksNumber" in "GameplayEnhanced_Config.lua". This will cause Homeworld 2 not to load if you have older versions of this mod located in your "Homeworld2\Bin\Gamerules" directory. The solution is to simply remove the older versions from this directory.
- Added "ISSUES" section to documentation.
- Restructured the way ATI text is handled. All ATI stuff is now done in a new file, called "ATIdisplay.lua".
- Debug messages can now be enabled/disabled by modifying a newly added file, called "printdebug.lua".
- Added comments to "bentusiroulette.lua".
- Research is now transferred between players when DEFINED ROLES is enabled (but only in certain cases).
- DEFINED ROLES and BENTUSI ROULETTE now check whether items were already restricted or granted by one another.