Galactic Armory 1.6 for SR 184.108.40.206 brings with it a major overhaul of combat as well as new content, including more than 70 mod-exclusive subsystems and structures, new graphics, sound effects and more.
- Changed: Shields stop regenerating and drawing power when charge < 10%
- Changed: Mass decrease for Ship Hulls, Armor and some Defenses. 2% per average level of Chemistry, Metallurgy and Ship Construction; formula is:
(base formula) * max((1 - (0.02 * (floor((Techs.Metallurgy.Level / 3) + (Techs.ShipConstruction.Level / 3) + (Techs.Chemistry.Level / 3))))), 0.2)
- Changed: Mass decrease for all other subsystems. 1% per average level of Chemistry, Metallurgy and Ship Construction; formula is:
(base formula) * max((1 - (0.01 * (floor((Techs.Metallurgy.Level / 3) + (Techs.ShipConstruction.Level / 3) + (Techs.Chemistry.Level / 3))))), 0.6)
- Changed: Size-to-delay modifier has been changed. Formula is now [basedelay] * min((1 + (sqrt(Object.Scale) / 50)), 3)
- Changed: Scale-to-range and level-to-range modifiers have been changed. New formula is: (([base damage] * (1 + (Level * (0.01 * WEAP_RANGE_CURVE)))) + (2 * sqrt(Object.Scale))) * WEAP_RANGE_MULT
This means that the base range modifier is +5% per level. Additionally, (sqrt(Object.Scale) * 2) is added, making large designs at low-tech have very high weapon range.
- Fixed: The Quantum Battery formula was broken, actually decreasing vCharge with increasing tech level.
- Added: Twin Turret versions of Railgun, Heavy Railgun, Particle Cannon, Plasma Thrower
- Added: New Trait: Computer-dependent Society - Start with Computers unlocked (Level 1); Bridge, ICC, Cockpit and Crew Quarters stay locked
- Added: Mothership hull. Minimum scale 3600, provides 40% ship bay, 18 space, less shield emitters and armor points than the Gargantuan Hull.
- Fixed: When Trait "Bustling Homeworld" was used with Realistic Systems Generation, homeworld space would end up with 35 instead of 40 slots.
- Added: New Governors. "Orbital Shipyard Worlds" consist of 1 shipyard, 1 cargo block per 10 slots and many starports to supply orbital drydock building; New governors for pure Luxuries or Goods production were also added.
- Changed: Fuel Cells provide only half their normal capacity at scale 1 and below
- Changed: Ramscoop, Bussard Ramjet, AM Generator and Shielded AM Generator now have a minimum size of Scale * Size = 1
- Fixed: AI was unable to expand properly due to the introduction of the new economy
- Balance: Most weapons have been completely rebalanced to make them fill a specific niche
- Added: Point Defense abilty to Flak, Firestorm and other weapons as well as a dedicated Point Defense system. Maximum PD efficiency per ship is capped at 80%.
- Balance: Introduced new Stealth hull dodge formula
- Balance: Reduced ship bay of Carrier Hull from 80% to 60% of it's own scale
- Fixed: Stellarpedia entry about planetary governors was showing vanilla governors
- Fixed: Stellarpedia subsystem categories were still using vanilla categories
- Balance: Increased Heliocide Hull space from 8 to 9
- Changed: Most Hull Types now provide extra space above specific levels of scale, i.e. for every 100 units of scale (up to +3 space)
- Added: 9 new loading backgrounds
- Added: Stellarpedia entry about ship blueprint design
- Added: New options at game start (economy and trade multipliers, etc.)
- Balance: Nerfed Shield Armor as it was severely overpowered
- Fixed: Several long-standing small bugs in some of the data files