A few hours after Adrian Shephard and his squat got scattered allover the Black Mesa Complex, headquarter sent a rescue team to search the lost crew.
Great mod, definitely one of the best mods for HL!
- Very interesting background story!
- Excellent mapping and scripting!
- Some exciting epic scenes and places!
- Black Mesa feeling all the way!
- Good voice acting!
- Quite long gameplay (30 maps with puzzles / missions)!
- Some areas are almost empty, with very episodic enemies; and not so many monsters at all...
- No helping teammates for battles...
- Very poor weapons' using - only 6 of 20 OF weapons are avaliable...
- Soundtrack is used only in the beginning and in the final scene / credits...
From a mappers perspective, this mod has such an incredible level of detail and tons of scripted events, which the author even managed to accomplish without any additional coding or use of the 'Spirit'-mod.
Fresh and new design blends well into the classic HL style, with additional - quite cheesy - custom dialogue!
The only thing that bugged me was the elevator, connecting the surface, service and the AM-spectrometer-lab, moving provokingly slow and trapping the player with the classic HL-bug on arrival.
Anyway, the author deserves a medal for this one-man-project, especially for the outro!