Enhances Floris Expanded mod, adding loads of minimods: extra WP points for each level, Mercenary Escort, appointed regulars as companions/heroes, Wagon System, Entertainment skill, Shield Bash, Endurance skill, wife as Companion, hire manhunters, and many, many more.
A little tutorial of how to install Floris Improved Mod Pack
Posted by Ikaguia on Jun 29th, 2011
This is an expansion to Floris Expanded Mod Pack, you need it to play this mod.
How to Install:
To Install in Addition to FEMP...
1) Make a copy of your ...Warband\Modules\Floris Expanded Mod Pack\ folder.
2) Rename it something obvious/you'll remember (e.g. Floris Improved)
3) Unzip these files into your new/copied folder
4) Make a copy of your ...\Documents\Mount&Blade Warband Savegames\Floris Expanded Mod Pack\ folder
5) Rename it to whatever you named the \Modules\ folder (e.g. Floris Improved)
To Install Over FEMP... NOT RECOMENDED
1) Unzip into your ...Warband\Modules\Floris Expanded Mod Pack\ folder.
To use an alternative trooptree
1) Install Floris Improved Normally
2) open Floris Improved troops.txt and floris expanded troops.txt
3) copy the last lines from floris improved, the ones that are not in floris expanded.
4) Paste them in the alterative troops.txt
5) change the number in the fist line
NOTE:Installing over FEMP is not recommended because this is yet very buggy, so I recommend to install in another folder.