No more testers needed at this time, thank you all!
Fistful of Frags is a first person shooter set in the Old West times. Take part in frenzy team versus shootouts or play cooperative games against AI managed enemies. Most of the classic black powder guns are available, in single or dual wield setup.
- Fistful of Dollars game mode: original team oriented gameplay packed with fast paced action. Additional game modes: Few Dollars More, Push, Train Robbery, Deathmatch, Zombie survival and Showdown (Gun Game like).
- Cooperative/singleplayer missions: push the cart, escort, last stand, etc.
- Duel tournament with free aim revolvers for enhanced realism
- Deathmatch and Team versus bots to improve your skills off-line
- Notoriety player progression system: measures player contribution to its team in several areas (combat, objectives and teamplay).
- Equipment and player full customization: spend your notoriety points in the exact weaponry, skills and visual customization you want. Includes more than 20 different items.
- Dual wield system: combine any pair of handguns, up to 36 different combos!
- Weaponry: fists, knife, axe, Colt Navy 1851, Colt SAA "Peacemaker", Colt Walker, S&W Schofield, Mare's Leg, Deringer .41, double barrel shotgun, sawed off shotgun, Henry repeating rifle 1860, bow, Smith carbine 1857, Winchester 1893 pump shotgun, Sharps rifle 1874, dynamite, and bow with normal/fiery arrows!
- Healing class "whiskey man"
- Enemy Awareness: highlights your deadliest opponents during the game. Includes deathcam and stats.
Requirements: you must own a Source powered game by Valve (list) or just free TF2!
(Steam must be running)
I decided six months ago that FoF should be taken to Steam, after our project was greenlit by the community. It wasn't a small task as it involved porting the codebase to a newer SDK, and sadly my code wasn't easy to port. Since I wanted the less possible trouble, I decided to cut many game modes, as those could be added later at some point. My intention also was to improve as much as possible basic aspects as gun handling, combat mechanics or bot AI. In short, lot work was done, playtesting was pretty intense too, and now we are ready to go.
Be aware that current build only counts with deathmatch and 2-3-4 teams deathmatch (yay we added 2 additional teams!). Eventually there will be available more maps and game modes, don't worry. And I would like to use your input to decide what comes next.
(Steam must be running)
If you want to host a dedicated server, head over here to get the files from Steam. Server app is already released so anyone can host as we speak.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers.
No downloads were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the download list with no filter applied, to browse all available.Join now to share your own content, and encourage our community to get involved and engaged.
Highest Rated (6 agree) 7/10
I think there is a lot of cool content here to make for an excellent mod. I'm a huge western movies fan and I was hoping for something more in this mod. My main concern with this mod is how the weapons feel and handle. Very hard to make a kill, and difficult to know when you hit someone. This mod also seems to have a lot of different color schemes which make it hard to understand what everything means. It took me 3 plays to understand how the weapon selection menu works (I still don't quite get…
Mar 25 2011 by Wesley
Lowest Rated (5 agree) 1/10
A year ago that was the best mod for Hl2, now it's a load of horse crap. But it smells worse...
Mar 7 2011 by VolvoxGlobator