This is the first version of Firestorm's Retribution, there is a list of updated content in the readme if you want to know all changes. New to this version...
I'm Making this mod to make the gameplay longer and more enjoyable. Ive started to edit basic things and am slowly building up the game as i get better at editing it. I hope to add some new factions and regions soon.I will be releasing v0.1 soon so i can give a little preview of what is comming up and learn about any bugs that are in the game. Ive made my download file and tested and it works, ive made a README for it, you will need to follow it to get the game working.
Sofar in v0.1 i have:
* Changed the length of the grand campaign, now players can play for 1800 years.
* Years and the season are displayed above the mini map
* Each turn is now 6 months (so turns match generals age)
* New world is discovered very early
* Changed the set up of boats so all boats can travel to the new world, but now ships will cost more cash
* Gun powered is discovered around 1000 turns into the game (so players can use the best medieval units for longer without gunpowder ruining it)
* Added Papal State and playable faction
* Added Saxons as playable faction
* Mongols added as a playable faction
* Turmids now invade later (Because gun powder is discovered later)
* Changed the way factions appear on mini map in the grand campaign, e.g. England now appears completely red so each time they conquer a new region the red wave grows (looks cool)
*Added Priests to the Saxons
Version 0.1 Has been released, enjoy :)
I found out that the mod only works on computers where version 1.2 of the game has been installed and unpacked, if you have already done that you are fine. If you havent and dont know how to you can find the download and sitructions on how to get it working and unpacked at Medieval2.heavengames.com