War of The Gods is a Challenge for Final Fantasy Tactics originally created with Gameshark codes which needed to be loaded everytime a player loaded their game. This mod aims to recreate the gameplay of War of The Gods in the form of a patch.
This is the latest WOTG patch for Final Fantasy Tactics. See description for changelist.
Changes to Final Fantasy Tactics
- All abilities cost 0 Job Points are 100% learned by both the player and enemy
- All weapons, shields, head wear, armors, and accessories are now worn by the enemy at half the original values
- Gear is equipped "smartly" by the enemy AI
- New Jobs, the "God Units", powered up versions of their generic cousins (double stats)
- All enemy special jobs have double their regular stats
- Zodiac Beast bosses are now pumped up and deadly
- Monsters are no longer able to join the player's team; they are now "God Monsters" with double their original stats and +3 move and jump
- All jobs for both player and foe are unlocked right at the start of the game
- Math Skill has been reduced in power and many spells have been cut from the arsenal
- Spells for Math Skill are Cure 1 & 2, Regen, Esuna, Fire/Bolt/Ice 1 & 2, Poison, Float, Reflect, Demi 1, Pray Faith, Zombie, and Dispel Magic
- Zodiac summon spell can be learned by "God Summoners"
- Monsters have their secret monster skill ability now in their skill set
- All the battles have been carefully changed so that all enemies are the same level as the player's party, including random encounters
- All enemy generic units such as Squire or Chemist have been replaced in every battle by their "God" counterparts
- Some new "God Units" appear in random battles