FFT 1.3 is a fan-made modification of Squaresoft's game Final Fantasy Tactics for the Playstation and Playstation Portable gaming systems. It greatly increases the difficulty of the game and rebalances gameplay mechanics. 1.3 is not a storyline patch and does not affect the game's plot or character development.
The latest version of 1.3 is out! Featuring Death Knight, (Port of PSP WOTL Dark Knight, playable in the PS1 Version!), Mime buffs, Archer re-work, and tons more. Enjoy!
Posted by Archael on Jan 8th, 2011
ARCHER > MARKSMAN
- Archer renamed to Marksman
- Archer's Charge Skillset renamed to Precision, and has the following Weapon Range skills:
- Timed Strike
- Stunning Strike
- Cursed Strike
- Mocking Strike
- Heartache Strike
- Temporal Strike
- These skills all fire twice with Two Swords and they use your equipped weapon's range
- Algus and Boss-Type Archer's job re-named to Elite Marksman (Autolearns all, better stats)
- Storyline Marksmen and Precision users had JP values adjusted for utility
- Mime now 7 Move 7 Jump, Reaction Ability = Counter. HP Growth weakened from 6 to 8.
- Mime Requirements down from 6 to 2 of every job except Samurai, Ninja, Calc, Bard, Dancer.
- New NPC Job Death Knight from WOTL added. One can join you and is fully playable. Find him!
- Dark Sword, Night Sword, Death Strike, Unholy Explosion
- All Katanas now have a 25% Chance for an Extra Attack
- All Sticks (Octagon Rod, Ivory Rod, etc) now add + 1 Move
- All Spears now add + 2 Jump
- Materia Blade icon changed (for the last time now!) to fit it's new type of Knight Sword
- Lancer's Jump down from 5 to 4 Base (original value) - 6 with Spear equipped
- Fixed a bunch of Monster Skills that mistakenly had Spell Quotes
- Undead versions of generic jobs re-named with a "Dark" prefix, such as Dark Wizard, etc.
- Squire's Beatdown damage raised from 40% to 60% Max HP. Impact art changed.
- Squire's Bull's Eye impact art changed to better represent it's effects.
- Summoners can now equip Sticks (Octagon Rod, Ivory Rod, etc)
- Added enemy Death Knights to some Chapter 4 Battles
- Balk 1 Samurais replaced by Death Knights
- Bervenia Hydra updated, more fun to fight
- Poeskas Lake Boss Behemoth immune to status, new job, massive buffs
- HORROR Impure King Twins are now using Great Morbol sprites
- END Arc Witch replaced by Kanbabrif