FFT 1.3 is a fan-made modification of Squaresoft's game Final Fantasy Tactics for the Playstation and Playstation Portable gaming systems. It greatly increases the difficulty of the game and rebalances gameplay mechanics. 1.3 is not a storyline patch and does not affect the game's plot or character development.
The 22.214.171.124 update for FFT 1.3 brings Tonberries into the game and enabled Worker 8 to use a special Elixir-like Item to let him play an additional support role in the late game.
Posted by Archael on Dec 9th, 2011
[126.96.36.199] - TONBERRY'S BERRIES, BRO + ELIXIR'S RETURN??
- SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA loading screen is back
- FINAL FANTASY TACTICS 1.3 and Insane Difficulty Logo moved to the Title Screen
- New Title Screen Artwork
- Panthers have been removed from the game and replaced with Tonberries
- HUGE Credit to Kagebunji for an AMAZING Tonberry sprite and Twinees for tweaking its animations to perfection
- Elixir replaced by Power Source, Icon changed. Poachable (Rare) from Gusts & Tonberries
- Power Sources may be farmed from ??? Ochu, ??? Ultima Demon, ??? Warlock in random battles
- Steel Giants (including Worker 8) now have a special Item Command that can use Power Sources and every other item
- Goblins' Reaction changed from A Save to Counter Throw
- Trees' Leaf Dance damage increased, no longer hits allies in the AOE
- Choco Guard is no longer spammed on off turns
- Bull Demon's Reaction reverted to Counter