Coop Warfare, a multi-purpose Multiplayer mod that enables you to play with up to 32 players on one server, offers the new exclusive game modes Coop, Demolition, and Coop Elimination. It also features two new exclusive weapons, about 30 different player skins and models, and a lot of maps for both Coop and Demolition game modes. Coop is a game mode where you can battle against enemy AI along with your teammates on specially designed Coop maps. Demolition is a game mode where the task of one team is to find and arm a bomb in order to detonate it, and the other team has to stop them or disarm the bomb. Join us at our new website, register, start posting and enjoy your stay!
Thanks for being patient on this late upload to moddb. Here's the last and latest build that Botz3000 compiled on 13 August, 2008 and released on 2 Jan 2009 with the following comment. 'Here's the current version of Coop Warfare... I haven't been able to work on it at all for a long time, and my SDK stopped working, so some things might not be 100% complete, but i didn't want it to just rot on my harddrive. So here it is!' A big shout to all modders, mappers, coders, forum admin and members, testers, and anyone else out there. Here's a basic rundown on updates since the last build. New Map and Map Updates. New Weapons and Options. Sophisticated Gameplay Dynamics. Editor/Mapping Features. A full 'Readme' can be seen in the Description.
Coop Warfare v 0.7 (13 August, 2008)
* New maps: Clone Crisis, Underground Factory
* Updated older maps where possible
* Fixed the support of SP maps on retail clients
* We now have a working Flamethrower
* Throwing Knifes! (you get them with every loadout) (use "Next Grenade" key to select)
* A new "secret" weapon: the Shotty Pistol(s) (available in Docks Coop)
* You can now carry 5 weapons by default
* You can place up to 10 (instead of 5) remotes and proxies now
* Two new special loadouts: "Nade Whore" and "Ninja"
* Dynamic difficulty based on the number of players
* Max Armor is now at 150
* Certain enemies now drop pickups when they die (not sure about the medkits though)
(PowerArmor: Medkit, HeavyArmor: Light Armor, Assassin: Health Injector)
* Added the ability to buy weapons with your score
(has to be included in map design, a few maps support it)
* Gore: Gibbing reduced, but severing will occure more often
* CountPlayers command to get number of Players on a server
Can be used for a wide variety of dynamic events
* CustomDifficulty command for turning dynamic difficulty off in own maps
Can be used if a mapper wants to implement own difficulty adjustment methods.
* BuyWeapon command: To be used in weapon vendors
* Additional arithmetic operators: mult, div, and mod
* BoostHitPoints command for AI. Changes AI's Health to a specified percentage.