That's right, the Fallout 3 Reborn V8.1 patch has been uploaded, and it will be available for download soon enough. The DLC mods are also being worked on, currently I'm done work on Operation Anchorage, and I'm almost done the Pitt, although I have to play it start-to-finish before I'll release it. After that, the ever-so-famous Broken Steel will be receiving a Reborn-style overhaul.
The list of bugs fixed in V8.1 is posted below:
- Random lag spikes reduced, if not completely fixed.
- Pip-boy icons for XM8 and M92 added.
- The XM8 firing sound is now audible.
- The Air Support Terminal now actually works properly.
- You can now find the XM8 or Beretta in the wasteland (not just on enemies or in shops).
- The Enclave Elite BDU no longer has Tesla Armor parts on it.
- Super Mutants can now equip more weapons (not sure if I got them all).
- Bank notice no longer mentions loans.
- Medic Power Armor now heals properly.
- Nuka Cola (and Quantum) now give you an empty bottle when you drink it.
- Added new rounds into the game for the DLC expansion mods (which add new weapons): 7.62x51mm NATO, and Uranium Slugs.