Version 9.0 has been uploaded! It can be found at the Downloads page of this mod. It's still a WIP, so expect some issues.

Forum Thread
by member
Fallout 3 Reborn V8.1 Bug List (Mods : Fallout 3 Reborn: A Realism Mod : Forum : Fallout 3 Reborn V8 Bug Reporting : Fallout 3 Reborn V8.1 Bug List) Locked
Thread Options 1 2
Sep 30 2010, 10:14am Anchor

I've got everything in the proper order according to FOMM.

Sep 30 2010, 7:29pm Anchor

i was wondering if there was a way to make it so people did't explode when i shot them or when they fall down a limb comes off

Sep 30 2010, 8:19pm Anchor

Foxtrot: So all your ammo disappeared? How?! You must have screwed up the load order of the DLC mods, or something...

FailerOfLife: That's strange. No other mods running, right?

Robbis: Yeah, you can open up each weapon in the GECK an disable dismemberment.

--

Mod DB - Game Modder

Sep 30 2010, 10:14pm Anchor

Hey, I just downloaded FO3 Reborn 8.1 and started playing. Everything worked great until I got to Megaton: the game crashes every time I try to enter the town. Has anyone else experienced this? Or is something wrong with my game?

Thanks a lot!

Sep 30 2010, 10:24pm Anchor

MeBlackCat, this seems to be a problem that has happened to a few people, do you have the Steam version of the game?

--

Mod DB - Game Modder

Oct 1 2010, 12:23am Anchor

I don't have any other mods running except for project beauty, fellout, bittercup companion, and Vault Dwellers Survival Pack. I also have a custom mod that makes all companions invincible, because I got tired of Lyon's Pride, the caravans, and my companions dying when I need them. Those shouldn't affect Reborn since two of them are texture mods, one of them adds a few perks, and the other one makes Bittercup a companion.

Oct 1 2010, 5:14am Anchor
Slayer_2 wrote:Foxtrot: So all your ammo disappeared? How?! You must have screwed up the load order of the DLC mods, or something....

I don't know what to say, when I started game I had no problem with ammo,there was always ammo in ammo boxes,on dead people,but now I can't find ammo,bullet or two max. Enemies also lack of ammo so they only fire a couple shots and they are out.Before Enclave showing up I didn't have that problem, I have all DLCs installed and your mod,could that be a problem? Oder DLCs that I have are original I only have Reborn for OA,maybe others are interfering?

Edited by: FoxFort

Oct 1 2010, 2:13pm Anchor

FailerOfLife: Make a permanent save and try disabling those mods then see what happens. You'd be surprised at the random stuff I've modified in Reborn.

Foxfort: You know what load order is, right? It's the order mods are loaded. Reborn's main file MUST be dead last, with the DLC mods immediately above it. Screwing up the load order can result in ammo and caps disappearing, messed up armors and weapons, and general glitchiness.

--

Mod DB - Game Modder

Oct 1 2010, 6:02pm Anchor

Still doesn't help. I even reverted to an older save and checked my needs settings. They are all shut off.

Oct 1 2010, 6:39pm Anchor

What are your graphic settings and computer specs?

--

Mod DB - Game Modder

Oct 1 2010, 9:23pm Anchor

Its not the graphics that are the problem, its just the fact that the needs are enabled in Operation Anchorage.

Oct 2 2010, 5:17pm Anchor

Oh, hahaha, my bad. If the load order is correct, then simply just go check your player house terminal and make SURE the needs are listed as off. Otherwise, open up the console and use the command: "set needsOn to 0" to manually disable needs.

--

Mod DB - Game Modder

Oct 4 2010, 11:53pm Anchor
Slayer_2 wrote:MeBlackCat, this seems to be a problem that has happened to a few people, do you have the Steam version of the game?

No, I have the disk version. I was able to enter Megaton by disabling Reborn, save and then re-enable it. After that I've had no problems entering the town with the mod enabled.

Oct 4 2010, 11:57pm Anchor

Ok, that's good to hear.

--

Mod DB - Game Modder

Oct 9 2010, 2:50am Anchor

Hey Guys,
I just downloaded the mod and all i got to say is WOW. This is by far the best thing that has ever happened to this game, but like everyone else i have run into a problem! :(
Every time i reach level 5 and i get to choose a perk, i click the perk i want, hit continue and then the game just freezes on me, forcing me to have to close out of the game
I Have the regular GOTY edition of fallout 3, and not from steam (the actual disk).
I even downloaded and installed the 8.1 Patch for it as well.
Is there something wrong with my computer or is it just a major bug in the mod?
Any assistance would be much appreciated.
Thank you :)

Oct 9 2010, 10:24am Anchor

This is a random bug that occurs randomly, not a specific level. I made it to level 40, for example. It will be fixed in V8.2, so sit tight, and for now, you can start a new game (this should temporarily fix the bug). I'm glad you enjoy the mod, and I hope you will give it a second chance when V8.2 comes out in a week or so :)

--

Mod DB - Game Modder

Oct 9 2010, 2:55pm Anchor

Thanks Slayer!
I'll be here, also i was curious, when F:NV comes out, do you have any plans on making a reborn for that too?

Oct 9 2010, 3:24pm Anchor

I'm glad you'll wait, it'll be worth it, too, as V8.2 has 20+ new real-life weapons added in, as well as iron-sight support (and of course carious fixes and tweaks) :)

Yes, I do in fact plan on modding it, I'm hoping to scrounge up the money for it with the donate button I put up on the main mod page, but so far, no luck. I'm kinda strapped for cash now, but I will likely get New Vegas a few months after release.

--

Mod DB - Game Modder

Oct 9 2010, 7:14pm Anchor

Sweet!
How many guns do you plan on adding? I can't really recall there being 20 guns in the original lol.

Oct 9 2010, 7:35pm Anchor

Fallout 3 has a few weapons, maybe 30+. Reborn V8.1 has about 50, and I plan for V8.2 to have about 70.

--

Mod DB - Game Modder

Oct 9 2010, 8:56pm Anchor

... I am speechless.... i have to admit that is awesome!

Oct 10 2010, 2:39pm Anchor

--

Mod DB - Game Modder

Reply to Thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.