Estranged, the story of a lone fisherman, stranded on a mysterious island during a violent storm. Explore rich environments and meet the curious inhabitants of the island as you find a way back to the mainland.
Here is a review that I wrote about this mod: Thepragmaticgamer.wordpress.com
The basic idea is that my experience was marred with a multitude of glitches and atrocious gameplay, until I hit the facility, and this mod did a complete 180 for me. Read the entire review for more details, and I'm excited for the next one.
Quality bad game IMHO
Let me explain it to you. Somehow it combines finest moments with terrible ones.
+ Absolutely gorgeous ambient music
+ Lovely lighting
+ Good UI design
- Absolutely awful choice for footsteps sound. My had actually started to hurt I'm not exaggerating!
- Lack of ambient soundscape in general
- Terrible firefights. That is corridor shooter for you!
- Puzzles with in-your-face solutions
- Boring level design. Too much of straight lines I guess.
Overall outcome is mediocre at best.