Estranged, the story of a lone fisherman, stranded on a mysterious island during a violent storm. Explore rich environments and meet the curious inhabitants of the island as you find a way back to the mainland.
Quality bad game IMHO
Let me explain it to you. Somehow it combines finest moments with terrible ones.
+ Absolutely gorgeous ambient music
+ Lovely lighting
+ Good UI design
- Absolutely awful choice for footsteps sound. My had actually started to hurt I'm not exaggerating!
- Lack of ambient soundscape in general
- Terrible firefights. That is corridor shooter for you!
- Puzzles with in-your-face solutions
- Boring level design. Too much of straight lines I guess.
Overall outcome is mediocre at best.
Enjoyed the mod well. Some textures does not fit themselves, but as it's still beta i'll stay with 10/10:
* Like the music, new models and weapons reworks
* New zombies with new movement animations
* Some spaces are a little too empty, i would add some signs on the walls, cables or other details to corridors in the corporation building
* Opponents are pretty hard with melee weapons (it's positive), unfortunately very easy with ranged guns
* Pretty nice events and scripts.
* Dynamic Atmosphere
* Voice Acting
* Can't wait for Act II