It has been nearly 4 months since I released Splooshe Alpha #1, and I've had some fantastic feedback from people that played it. I have been working at fixing the issues in that version and adding more content in my spare time, and I'm proud to announce the second alpha of Splooshe.
What is Splooshe?
Splooshe is a zombie apocalypse themed game, a linear story experience created, designed and voiced by me. I started work on it over the summer of 2011 after making a concept for the first map a few months prior, and have been spending time on it every now and then since.
It is far from finished, but now comprises of 4 (and a half) maps that are fully playable, and are hopefully enjoyable.
To download Splooshe, make sure you have Steam installed first, then download the installer:
As with the first release, I'd appreciate feedback on the levels I have created so far. Some example pointers:
- Level glitches, impassable terrain
- Out of place things in levels
- Places where the game is too choppy or slow to play
- Things in levels that aren't properly explained to you
- Places where you get stuck
- ... and anything else that you'd like to comment on.