• Mod has its own adaptation of engine – modified version of Xash3D engine v43/0.91 (3737); some of its options are unique for this mod;
• Mod has its own installer/uninstaller. During the installation it will remove original game files and create their copies before copying mod content. During the uninstallation it will restore original game files and return original behaviour;
• Mod has its own storyline (not from Half-Life universe at all). Player can explore original locations and take part in (initiate) original events of Bernier city incident.
• You need CS 1.6 or Half-Life (WON, non-Steam only) installed on your PC under WinXP or Win7.
• Also you may need to setup .NET Framework 4.0 or higher (if you haven't made it already).
That's all. Mod installer will request game installation directory. Specify it in the request field.
• Mod has the same issues as used version of engine (incorrect processing of collision bounds of pushables, unexpected faults, etc). We work on it.
• Mod has low quality textures and sounds. We also work on it.
• Mod almost hasn't voice-over for people's dialogues and monologues. We cannot make voice samples. Now we only have subtitles and placement messages.