Copy all folders and the .module file into your Company of Heroes folder.Create a new shortcut (copy your old one) and start the game with these parameters:"-dev -mod ECL" e.g. it could look like this > "X:\Program Files\Company of Heroes\RelicCOH.exe" -dev -nomovies -mod ECL" @you the installer:
1.start with a clean install (delete all previous versions and locale file for the mod) then install the enhanced combat leader mod eclver.2.94buildxxxxxxxx.exe (the x = current build of Enhanced Combat Leader: Beyond Overlord ver.2.94) and extract that to your company of heroes directory @ "C:\program files\thq\company of heroes\" or "C:\Program Files (x86)\THQ\Company of Heroes" or if you are running the latest steam version "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Company of Heroes Relaunch"
2.then run the game from the shortcut. (enhanced combat leader).
i've made the download availible, to try out the beta you can download it from the relicnews forum i included the link below:
I have increased maximum Line of sight ranges for units based on the categories of class for example all tanks have smaller sight ranges to detect objects on the battlefield and almost no chance to detect hidden squads or snipers, while infantry have the best chances to spot objects at the longest ranges and have very good chances at spotting hidden units or snipers. Maximum range visible to detect objects for tanks is 35m when the tank is "buttoned up" and 45m when "unbuttoned" because crews in vehicles with semi-exposed fighting compartments have better sight ranges than crews in enclosed fighting compartments. However infantry troops can see very far the maximum range visible to detect objects 65m.
Suppression is far more prevalent weapons dealing variable rates of suppression, so the rate-of-fire is key. That is why all machineguns and some types of infantry squads have suppressive fire ability which increases the rate of fire, lowers weapon accuracy, and increases the rate of fire, and suppression a weapon causes temporarily. Certain types of Infantry Combat Criticals for machineguns and artillery can cause units morale to break in combat this will cause units to flee to the nearest rally points. Rally Points and Medical Aid Stations can be built in territories to rally all broken squads in an area. Medical Aid Stations can now also reinforce wounded/KIA units a squad incurs during combat.
Infantry Combat Critical. The most common Infantry Combat Critical is the casualty; weapons also have a variable chance to kill an enemy unit outright. Casualties last for a long time to give medics a chance to save them. Other types of Infantry Combat Critical for cannons and artillery can cause a unit to be stunned in combat which causes units a decrease in rate-of-fire and weapon accuracy penalties.
Cover in Infantry combat. Cover reduces the accuracy, damage, and suppression a unit receives. The heavier the cover the better the protection from the effects of received damage, suppression, and being pinned, so flanking fire will be essential to victory.
Tanks and Tank Critical
Tank damage is based on realistic penetration values cannons and artillery can cause a unit to be stunned in combat which causes units a decrease in rate-of-fire and weapon accuracy penalties. Cannons and artillery can cause a destroyed engine and immobilized will also make the tank actually be stuck. Cannons and artillery can cause a unit to have the commander killed and the vehicle losses all external mounted machineguns and suffers reduced rate of fire penalty on all weapons. Cannons and artillery can cause a unit to kill the gunner and destroy the main weapon (unit cannot fire main armament). Cannons and artillery can cause a unit to have the driver killed or the vehicle goes out of control and explodes.
· All small arms, light machineguns, and anti-tank rocket launchers engagement, sight, and maximum range increased to 50-65m
· All ATG, artillery, heavy machineguns engagement, sight, and maximum range increased to 100-150m
· New tactical formations such as sections: 2 or more squads; squads: 9-12 squad members; teams: 2-4 men. To enhance game play with new combat elements.
· Rangers: receive SMG, BAR Upgrades
· German 3.7 cm Flak 43 auf Flakpanzer IV "Ostwind" limited to 2
· GMC CCKW 6x6 2-1/2 ton. (G-508) Truck, and Opel "Blitz" 3-ton. 3.6-36 S. [Troop Transport] can transport infantry squads.
· GMC CCKW 6x6 2-1/2 ton. (G-508) Truck, and Opel "Blitz" 3-ton. 3.6-36 S.[Logistics & Supply] reduce the recharge times on all munitions based abilities, and increasing the construction speed of buildings
· German Tanks have Armor Skirts and Machinegun upgrade selections for each unit deployed
· New buildable emplacements added to the engineer basic building menu added to every nation
· Added New Officer Abilities (Supervise, Inspired Assault, For the Fatherland)
· 7th Armee faction units have new Abilities (throw grenade, throw bundled grenade, fire panzerfaust, assault!)
· Certain low silhouette Self Propelled assault guns, and ATG's gain camouflage ability
· Reconnaissance units with the exception of the goliath gain ability to detect camouflaged units
· Goliath sight range, engagement range and weapon damage modified
· All machineguns (with the exception of BAR, Fallschirmjäger Gewehr 42, Squad MG-42) gain Suppressive Fire ability
· All machineguns (with the exception of BAR, Fallschirmjäger Gewehr 42, Squad MG-42) gain Armor Piercing Burst ability
· Unless otherwise noted all anti-tank guns, self-propelled anti-tank guns, and tank destroyers gain first strike ability
· Unless otherwise noted all anti-tank guns, self-propelled anti-tank guns, and tank destroyers gain Armor Piercing Shells ability
· American Battalion Battery Forward Observation Detachment can coordinate Overwatch Barrage, Victor Targeter, Air Reconnaissance, Strafing Run, and Bombing Run, fire missions when the Divisional Level Headquarters Co Support requirement is selected from the command tree ability and the player purchases at least one 105-mm Gun Battery.
· American Battalion Headquarters Detachment can coordinate 105mm Howitzer Barrage, Creeping barrage fire missions when the Regimental Level Headquarters Co Support requirement is selected from the command tree ability and the player purchases at least one 105-mm Gun Battery.
· American Company Headquarters can coordinate 81-mm, and 60-mm mortar artillery fire missions when the Battalion Headquarters Co Support requirement is selected from the command tree ability and the player purchases at least one 60-mm or 81-mm mortar squad.
· American Platoon Headquarters, Weapons Platoon Headquarters, Light Mortar Section Headquarters, Light Machinegun Section Headquarters, can coordinate 81-mm, and 60-mm mortar artillery Smoke Barrage fire missions when the Battalion Headquarters Co Support requirement is selected from the command tree ability and the player purchases at least one 60-mm or 81-mm mortar squad.
· Added the Counter Battery ability (see company headquarters platoon for more details) to Mortars and Howitzers
· All Command units generate a command aura that affects all units within radius of effect
· 7th Armee and Panzer Group West towed ATG panzerjager crews can fire panzerfaust
· All antitank, tank guns, and automatic cannons, mortars and artillery rounds stun infantry when they are caught within the rounds blast radius
· All Command vehicles units generate a command aura that affects all units within radius of effect through radio communication command and control. (Hint: a player will see other units receive a visible symbol of its corresponding command unit that hovers above the unit receiving bonus
· Reworked purchase menu UI Icons and unit descriptions
· Reworked Commander Trees for all Factions
· Reworked Commander Tree Call-In abilities
Changed ammo cap/fire rate of automatic weapons (More Historically accurate)
Historically accurate vehicle and weapon names
Unit Abilities and costs redone
Higher Unit Population Cap.
All New Doctrine System: reorganizes/amends default Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts allied/Axis doctrines
New Artillery Abilities for all nations
All tracers redone
M4-POA-CWS 75-H2 Sherman (flamethrower) added as a unique new unit
Goliath cost modified and now built from only specific engineering vehicles
New Sherman variants with new/modified upgrades
Created a new ballistic model for target acquisition, tracking and engagement for tanks that is based on real world physics which adjusts aim/time modifier ratios for all anti-tank weapons to match historic data values
Created a new method of calculating movement rates using real world physics to model as accurately as possible all historic data values of every vehicle in the game
Public Beta Release Download latest opensource beta (ver.2.9.4build07072014)
I've released a new beta, this takes the advise I received a from players and attempts to address some bugs. Please feel free to try it out and a give your input. It attempts to correct the missing key entries address glaring balance issues and introduce some new squads. please feel free to download the latest version and try it out and remember to leave your feedback.
you can download the enhanced combat leader mod in the link below:
Release Date: Public Beta Release Download latest opensource beta (ver.2.9.4build03012014) I’ve released a new beta, this takes the advise I received...
Added the following new units: M8 "Scott" assault gun; M3A1 Halftrack Mechanized Infantry Personnel Carrier; M2A1 Halftrack Mechanized Calvary Personnel...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers.