Elder Kings is an Elder Scrolls themed total conversion for the Paradox Development Studio game Crusader Kings 2. It allows players to live out their dreams of ruling one of the great realms of Tamriel and leading their dynasty through it's various eras and challenges. While still effectively a Work-In-Progress Project, Elder Kings still offers one of the biggest gameplay experiences available for a released CK2 mod!
The next update arrives hot on the heels of the previous release, providing fixes to some of the more common issues found in the original 0.1.2 update.
Posted by Korba_MDB on May 14th, 2013
- [Added] Quarantine Decision for the Knahaten Flu.
- [Added] Events to the Cure Disease job action.
- [Added] decision to allow you to convert to the religion of the province you are in.
- [Tweak] Virility of the Knahaten Flu :p
- [Tweak] Reverted Ruler Designer base attributes to normal.
- [Tweak] Tribunal religion group can now form independence factions.
- [Tweak] Dunmer House relations penalties cut in half.
- [Tweak] Moved Malak back to Daedra Worship, moved Old Gods and Hagraven Cults to Old Faith
- [Tweak] Ported several AI Decisions to events.
- [Tweak] Atmoran duchies will no longer de jure drift into 'Frozen Horde' titular Kingdom
- [Tweak] Fixed Undead not getting their undead trait properly.
- [Fix] Fixed construction time errors in various buildings
- [Fix] Spellbook Decisions.
- [Fix] (Attempted fix) Warlord Ambition/CB Combo.
- [Fix] Agnatic CB fix.
- [Fix] bug preventing the holder of c_pyrrahn from accessing the sea serpents fleet.
- [Fix] Fixed graphics of non-Nedic races so that they use all available clothing instead of the same three outfits.
- [Fix] Ruler Designer characters not initializing properly.