The Edain Mod aims to take you deeper into Middle-Earth than ever before and create a game worthy of Tolkien's books and Peter Jackson's movies. In our quest for lore accuracy, visual quality and deeper gameplay, we overhauled every aspect of the original game to craft a new, immersive Lord of the Rings experience. Discover the new factions of Lothlorien and Rohan, field new units and heroes for each of the existing factions, enjoy a visual style closer to the movies and unleash the power of the One Ring with individual Ring heroes for every factions. Light or Shadow, Defender or Conqueror... the choice is yours.
Brings back Mumakil, allows for saving and loading games and fixes numerous bugs. Your game will now properly revert back to English after uninstalling Edain.
Posted by Lord_of_Mordor on Dec 12th, 2010
Today, we have released version 3.6.1 of the Edain Mod.
In creating this version, we have focussed on fixing flaws and errors in our previous release to allow for a much smoother gaming experience. To that end, Edain 3.6.1 brings the following changes:
Quote:- The Shadow Lord's aura no longer instantly kills enemies
- Black Rider health reduced from 1250 each to 1000 each
- Wolf Rider damage and crush damage reduced slightly
- Dire Wolf damage reduced slightly
- Isengard Berserker health increased by 20%
- Wrath of the White Wizard recharge time reduced by 33%
- Thorin health reduced by 20%
- Gimli health reduced by 10%
- Dwarven lone tower health adjusted to match its Gondorian equivalent
- Lone tower spells recharge time increased by 33%
- Dwarven battle wagon healing rearranged: The banner upgrade heals the wagon itself, while the hearth heals nearby allies, but not the wagon
- Water of the Enchanted River stun duration halved
- Lorien Animal Empath speed increased to match other Lorien infantry
- Enemy cavalry near the Empath can now trample fewer enemies
- Lorien Marchwarden damage against cavalry increased by 33%
- Tom and Goldberry health normalized to 5000
- Rohan spearmen health increased by 25%
- Haldir's Galadhrim health reduced from 400 to 350
- Erkenbrand's men now stay on the battlefield for an extended duration
- The Three Hunters now stay on the battlefield for a shorter duration
- Aragorn base damage in all forms reduced from 350 to 300
We hope you'll enjoy the new version of the Edain Mod. If you like it, we'd be honoured if you supported us with your vote for Mod of the Year!
Note: Version 3.6.1 is still only available in german!