The Edain Mod aims to take you deeper into Middle-Earth than ever before and create a game worthy of Tolkien's books and Peter Jackson's movies. In our quest for lore accuracy, visual quality and deeper gameplay, we overhauled every aspect of the original game to craft a new, immersive Lord of the Rings experience. Discover the new factions of Lothlorien and Rohan, field new units and heroes for each of the existing factions, enjoy a visual style closer to the movies and unleash the power of the One Ring with individual Ring heroes for every factions. Light or Shadow, Defender or Conqueror... the choice is yours.
This version of Isengard will be in the next version of edain. It is similar to Dol Amroth a high detailed fortress map(but with less lags) which can be played 1vs2.
- Gigantic holes, as it has been in the movies
- Different areas in the fortress, one camp for the wild men from dunland, a warg pit, many orc camps...
- indestructible Orthanc (Isengardplayer looses when the dam gets destroyed
- wide treeless area around the fortress
- working orcs everywhere in the fortress
- and much more!