Second official patch for Dynamic Shaders 1.1 Beta, fixing an issue with iron sights. Not cumulative - please install Patch 1 first. See description for...
This mod is currently being tested and refined for the upcoming alpha version.
- Reflective dynamic wet surfaces (totally new implemented)
- Indoor light reflections in selected places
- New Sun Shafts aka "God Rays" (totally new implemented) with animated dust and other sun effects
- Adaptive Night Vision Scopes, now also switchable by keypress
- Thermal/Infrared Vision
- Dynamic Depth of Field and Zoom DoF
- Reflective suit visors (from the outside and the inside)
- Weather phenomena such as rainbows
- Reflective lighting optimized (slightly improved lighting model)
- Soft Shadows - Improved shadow jitter implementation
- Semi-transparent HUD cross-hair of selectable color
- Improved Parallax Mapping
- Added jitter and edge distortion to night vision scopes and NV binoc
- Sharpen effect as another depth of field improvement
- Fixed DDOF distance measurement when aiming to the sky (finally!)
- support for all 41 levels of the extended Kostya's STALKER Map Pack
- support for mods with zoom-less weapons (to still have zoom DOF in aim mode)
- support for modified FOV (Field Of View), like with FOV-Switcher tools
- improved/fixed motion blur behavior
- scopes with additional scope zoom
Many thanks to everybody who helped developing this mod, especially those awesome modders at GSC forums! Thanks to Loner1, ket and Bamah for testing!
Since it will take us quite a while to put all features together, refine and optimize them, and make a final build, we decided to prepare a preview version first. We are working on an add-on for Dynamic Shaders 1.1 which will in the same time function as Community Technology Preview (CTP) for the upcoming version 2.0. Details will follow - stay connected!