Aims to refresh KoH experience with 31 new buildings and 47 building upgrades and various gameplay tweaks.
A mod aiming to refresh Knights of Honor experience with 9 new buildings and 22 building upgrades and various gameplay tweaks released.
Posted by feillyne on Sep 12th, 2011
Dusk of Glory is a mod for Knights of Honor that aims to refresh KoH experience with 4 new buildings and 14 building upgrades and various gameplay tweaks.
- 4 new buildings and 14 building upgrades
- various gameplay tweaks (almost every building was given an additional bonus)
- 5 new buildings and 8 building upgrades
- remastered/darkened/lightened world terrain textures
- Texts corrections (Alehouse and Tavern texts without capital letters, formerly tavern/alehouse)
- windmills and Muslim windmills can be now upgraded correctly
- Granary now increases only food storage bonus (not town food bonus), and mills give food bonus in town and farms
- some other tweaks (mainly for Tax Collector's Office and Residence)
To install, simply cut/copy & paste defs, images and Texts folders into your main game directory of Knights of Honor. The mod was tested on 1.03 patch.