by Lancer1408 on May 4th, 2012
Bringing to you a new project!
Doom: Evil Unleashed
This is a big project, so we are in searching of anyone who could help us.
Most important now are mappers, and artists, this is due to the high scale of the project.
If you want to help, just send me a PM.
Or if you want more detalis visit the forum thread: Forum.zdoom.org
The project is not mine, i receive permission from the author to post it here.
- Hugo Farias (Planning, design direction, mapping, DECORATE coding, ACS scripting, spriting, GFX. )
- Jeffrey Shark (Map quality control, style supervision, mapping)
- Daniel Langegger (Mapping)
- Leo Hendricks (Music)
- Job (Mapping)
- Captain Toenail (Mapping)
- Fernito (Mapping)
- Pottus (Mapping)
Hope you could help us, please leave a comment!
Attention this is a complete correct list of the levels that will be in episode one.
Episode 1 : "Evil Unleashed" or "All Hell Breaks Loose"
- - U1M1: Hangar 2
- - U1M2: Supply Depot 2
- - U1M3: Waste Processing
- - U1M4: Officers' Quarters
- - U1M5: Communications Tower
- - U1M6: Recreation and Training Facilities
- - U1M7: Enlisted Quarters
- - U1M8: Power Plant
- - U1M9: Laboratory
- - U1M10: Observatory (Secret level)
- - U1M11: Supply Depot 1\Hangar 1
- - U1M12: Anomaly - U1M13: Control Center
Also known as: This mod isn't dead(yet)!
- Bayonet: A knife attached to the end of the Assault Rifle for use in melee combat. Damage varies depending on player character.
- Chainsaw: Classic, rapid-firing melee weapon from Doom.
- Assault Rifle: The assault rifle is the default weapon the player starts with. Deals damage similar to the pistol, however it's firing speed and accuracy depend on the player character.
- Shotgun: Traditional Doom weapon. Accuracy depends on player character.
- Super Shotgun: Secret weapon of episode 1. There are only 2 of these hidden on the entire episode. Firing speed depends on player character.
- Machinegun: Rapid hitscan weapon. Accuracy depends on player character.
- Rocket Launcher: Three-barreled version of the normal Rocket Launcher. Reloading speed depends on player character.
Modified powerups from doom:
- Invulnerability Flask: Makes the player inmune to all damage and tints the screen with a bright blue colormap. Lasts for 30 seconds.
- Shadow Cloak: Makes the player invisible and tints the screen with an inverse monochrome colormap. Lasts for 60 seconds.
- Berserk Pack: Causes the Bayonet to deal deal ten times more damage than usual, makes the player run twice as fast and gives regeneration abilities for 60 seconds.
New poewrups (From the doom bible):
- Chaos Field Generator: Causes monsters within a radius of 256 map units to start infighting and mostly ignore the player. Monsters within the area of effect do not become friendly; the player simply becomes their least concern. Lasts for 45 seconds.
- Vampiric Jar: Causes the Bayonet and Chainsaw to drain life from enemies, recovering the player with half of the damage inflicted. Lasts for 45 seconds. Deatmatch-only powerup.
- Infrared Scanner: Causes the automap to display all the enemies, and items. A Computer Area Map is required for it to have effect. Lasts for 60 seconds.
- Lorelei Chen:
- Best weapon: Assault Rifle, Machinegun.
- Advantages: Has a faster running speed than the average. Her weapons of choice have their accuracy greatly improved, and remain extremely accurate regardless of distance.
- Disadvantages: She has only 90 hit points and is unable to run once her health has dropped below 20.
- John "Petro" Pietrovich:
- Best weapon: Shotgun, Super Shotgun.
- Advantages: When he fires the Shotgun, there is no vertical spread (like in traditional Doom). Also, the Super Shotgun fires one barrel at a time, greatly improving its fire-rate.
- Disadvantages: He is not used to the Rocket Launcher, making it take a longer reload time. It also pushes him back.
- Dimitri Paramo:
- Best weapon: Rocket Launcher.
- Advantages: He has 120 hit points, opposed to the usual 100. Also, some weapons have an extra effect when firing, like the Rocket Launcher firing homing rockets.
- Disadvantages: He is the slowest of all Player characters, and also has a wider radio. This makes it really hard for him to dodge attacks.
- Thi Barrett:
- Best weapons: Bayonet.
- Advantages: Her bayonet deals about five times as much damage as the others. She is also the fastest player character, and has a thinner radio. This makes it easy for her to dodge enemy attacks.
- Disadvantages: She has only 80 Hit Points.
IF you want to help, don't doubt about commenting or sending me a message