Diadochi - Total War (ALX) This mod gives depth and accuracy to Diadochi factions, focusing on the era between the rise and fall of the successor states...
Diadochi - Total War (ALX) This mod gives depth and accuracy to Diadochi factions, focusing on the era between the rise and fall of the successor states around 305 BC - 147 BC. Introducing two main campaigns, 279 BC and 305 BC. A strive for impeccable unit and AI balance, while delivering the ultimate RTW gameplay experience is the aim of this mod. Based on DimeBagHo's legendary XGM 3.
A patch has been released to address most prominent bugs and improve gameplay.
-) Cumulative Patch v1.16
- Increased all unit costs 1.5x
- Added 4tpy support
- Fixed all campaign script triggers
- Minor stat adjustments
- Arabia crash should be fixed
- Haven't tested if Polybian reforms work
- Other minor bugfixes
- Reworked Gaesatae stats and cost. They can also go Berserk.
- Reworked Generals Bodyguard unit stats. Also increased hitpoints to 2.
- Reworked Spartiate Hoplite and Spartan Roayl Guard stats (increased slightly).
- Made Independent Greek City States playable in all campaigns
- All factions in the Sons of Mars campaign now have proper winning conditions.
- Reworked unit stats - *0.66
- A slight cosmetic touch to battlefield
- Unit stats make more sense, higher lethality
- Fixed crash regarding RTW 1.5 version
- Pikes now more effective against cavalry
- Added installer log: DTW\install.log
- Improved installer code, hopefully fixing some bugs
- Crashing campaigns on BI fixed