After some thoughts on the matter, it seemed necessary to release a Full v1.1 version with all the bug-fixes. You can find the installer in the downloads...
Diadochi - Total War (ALX) This mod gives depth and accuracy to Diadochi factions, focusing on the era between the rise and fall of the successor states around 305 BC - 147 BC. Introducing two main campaigns, 279 BC and 305 BC. A strive for impeccable unit and AI balance, while delivering the ultimate RTW gameplay experience is the aim of this mod. Based on DimeBagHo's legendary XGM 3.
A patch has been released to address most prominent bugs and improve gameplay.
-) Cumulative Patch v1.16
- Increased all unit costs 1.5x
- Added 4tpy support
- Fixed all campaign script triggers
- Minor stat adjustments
- Arabia crash should be fixed
- Haven't tested if Polybian reforms work
- Other minor bugfixes
- Reworked Gaesatae stats and cost. They can also go Berserk.
- Reworked Generals Bodyguard unit stats. Also increased hitpoints to 2.
- Reworked Spartiate Hoplite and Spartan Roayl Guard stats (increased slightly).
- Made Independent Greek City States playable in all campaigns
- All factions in the Sons of Mars campaign now have proper winning conditions.
- Reworked unit stats - *0.66
- A slight cosmetic touch to battlefield
- Unit stats make more sense, higher lethality
- Fixed crash regarding RTW 1.5 version
- Pikes now more effective against cavalry
- Added installer log: DTW\install.log
- Improved installer code, hopefully fixing some bugs
- Crashing campaigns on BI fixed
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers.
No downloads were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the download list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Upload a file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers.