Patch 1.2.1 is live, containing the following fixes:
- Centred the UNATCO hologram.
- Decreased the chance of being able to steal items from the cabinets.
Hell's Kitchen (Second Visit):
- Raised Jock's helicopter so you are less likely to notice that it's not solid.
UNATCO HQ (Last Visit):
- Added computers in the armoury.
Hong Kong Majestic 12 Helibase:
- Jock's missiles are no longer detonated by ADS aug.
- Fixed the police stating the Triads are at peace before the peace is finalized.
- Attempted to fix all backwards/upside down Chinese text.
PRCS Wall Cloud:
- Fixed the break room glass glitching and not breaking correctly.
La Porte de l'Enfer:
- Fixed being told that you sneaked into the club even if you didn't.
Vandenberg Air Force Base:
- Fixed two doors being bigger than the hole they occupy.
Tunnels under Vandenberg Air Force Base:
- Texture fixes.
Pasadena Ocean Lab (UC Module):
- Fixed rendering issue.
- Fixed floating spiderbot.
- Fixed a vent's pivot point.
- Added the option to play with the code from the original, no changes except HDTP and compatibility for Revision's options.
- Can only carry one pair of binoculars now.
- Enemies now die from fall damage while on fire.
- Fixed the flamethrower's fire coming out of the wrong location on HDTP or level change.
- Fixed turrets not targeting enemies.
- Re-enabled gibbing in Biomod/Shifter.
- Upgraded to Biomod 1.1 which contains the following changes:
- Electrostatic discharge augmentation is now automatic instead of passive and requires energy in order to disable.
- Microfibral muscle augmentation is now automatic instead of passive and drains energy when holding heavy objects.
- Added an option to re-enable the crosshair when no-scoping.
- Added an option to disable the skillpoint system (also added in Shifter).
- Added an option to auto-save (also added in Normal, Vanilla, and Shifter. Also changed this to be on a timer).
- Fixed smoking causing people to attack you (also added in Shifter).
- Ballistic armor now protects from explosive 10mm shots.
- HazMat suits now protect from burning barrels.
- Jumping while mantling now disables the mantle.
- Fixed the console command for toggling the crosshair when no-scoping not saving.
- Dragging an item out of the inventory window drops it (added for Normal and Shifter).
- The Dragon's Tooth Sword does 100 damage instead of 20x5 if cheats are enabled.
- Added stats for total quicksaves, quickloads, and deaths.
- Fixed "How Unprofessional", "Whack a Mole", and "Cover Charge" achievements.
- Fixed a crash when pressing the 'use' button on an augmentation upgrade canister in Biomod.
- Fixed HDTP holograms having invisible body parts (missing hands for Simons, missing heads for others etc).
- Fixed not being able to give your weapons to characters (Gunther, Miguel, etc) in Biomod/Shifter.
- Fixed not being able to select Unrealistic in NG+.
- Fixed scissors using the wrong model and removed the ugly looking versions.
- Flamethrowers no longer show their flame if reloading, out of ammo, or underwater. Flamethrowers also make a different sound when brought up when this flame isn't visible.
- Having an item refused due to the settings now gives that as the reason.
- HDTP no longer overwrites objects to use the HDTP black model for chairs and couches etc, will now use the vanilla model if their skin is not black.
- JC is visible if surrendering to Gunther.
- Plastic fans now produce plastic fragments when destroyed.
- Robots disabled by plasma now burn, in 'Normal' mode.
- Texture fixes on HDTP medium security bot.