Patch for the UAN Beta. Requires the original UAN Beta to be played.
The AC - American Confederacy
1. Armor Command - Heavy ground vehicles. Strong air support. Limited infantry, defenses and air-to-air.
2. Airforce Command - Advanced drones. Heavy air units. Strong defenses. Limited ground units.
The WEA - West European Alliance
1. Continental Defense - Heavy defenses. Deployable defensive units. Heavy infantry. Strong gunships. Limited assault units.
2. Mechanized Assault - Strong defenses. Strong infantry and vehicle combos. Limited air units.
The ADF - Asian Democratic Federation
1. Ballistics Command - Powerful artillery. Heavy base defenses. Limited infantry and air units.
2. Infantry Command - Powerful infantry. Infantry support vehicles. Propaganda and ECM. Weak tanks and air units.
The WLF - World Liberation Front
1. Cobra Cell - Toxins and status effect weapons. Strong in numbers and combined arms. Weak as individuals.
2. Scorpion Cell - Suicide and stealth/ambush tactics. Weak in direct engagements.
Now, you're reading the greeting body. Inside it is an apology for posting this update a bit late. You are reading this sentence hoping to find en explanation for why I'm writing this greeting in this manner, but you don't find anything. This sentence is here to give the body more volume. Now you're just reading to find more jokes in this greeting. Nope, this is not a joke. This isn't a joke either. This is a random group of words. Finally you give up and look down to the renders.
Once the WEA Mechanized Assault Division was formed, they needed fast buildable defenses that suited their more aggressive style and allowed them to deploy troops faster. One such defense is the Guard Tower. Its simple shape and design make it easy to be deployed and it's additional module options offer an even greater versatility.
The guard tower can garrison up to 3 infantry and be equipped with one of the modules: Medical module, Perimeter Defense module and Recon module. The Perimeter Defense module deploys an EMP mine field and a attack drone, while the Recon module drastically increases line of sight and makes the tower stealthed.
Keeping the borders safe was not an easy job for WEA army forces. They needed a powerful sensor system that could keep a watchful eye over large areas. The Artemis project was the result of this needs. A large sensor system that can detect any target no matter what stealth or camouflage system it used at very large distances. However the Artemis usefulness doesn’t stop here. To further improve it, WEA engineers along with Cynopolies specialists managed to modify it so it could equip different modules to suit the area they were built in. The Artemis can equip either a anti-missile defense system, a nano-field generator or a stealth field/EMP mine generator. Each one of this 3 offer additional defensive options to suit the situation.
As the vanguard of the WEA continental army, Mechanized Assault corps needed a heavy assault tank to support their different transports and support vehicles. The project was dubbed – Ares – after the Greek god of War. The requirements were simple – a heavily armored and armed tank capable of mounting additional support gear depending on the needs of the moment. German and British engineers along with consultants from both Z-Tech and Cynopolis Corporations worked for over 2 years on this project, until the first experimental was ready. Preliminary tests were acceptable and after a few fixes, the Ares entered the battlefield in a blaze of glory.
Equipped with a quad photon cannon weapon system capable of raining plasma warheads at a relatively high speed and capable of equipping either a small nano-field generator to repair nearby vehicles or a photon based anti-missile defense system, the Ares proved to be the ultimate weapon for the MA Corps giving them a powerful support for their infantry and armored transports.