Patch for the UAN Beta. Requires the original UAN Beta to be played.
Deep Impact (formerly European Conflict) is a total conversion mod for zero hour started by the EC Team and now developed by No Life Studios. The mod will add four new factions with two playable divisions:
The AC - American Confederacy
1. Armor Command - Heavy ground vehicles. Strong air support. Limited infantry, defenses and air-to-air.
2. Airforce Command - Advanced drones. Heavy air units. Strong defenses. Limited ground units.
The WEA - West European Alliance
1. Continental Defense - Heavy defenses. Deployable defensive units. Heavy infantry. Strong gunships. Limited assault units.
2. Mechanized Assault - Strong defenses. Strong infantry and vehicle combos. Limited air units.
The ADF - Asian Democratic Federation
1. Ballistics Command - Powerful artillery. Heavy base defenses. Limited infantry and air units.
2. Electronic Warfare Command - Heavy use of hacking, electronic disruption, and tesla weapons. Weaker individual units.
The WLF - World Liberation Front
1. Cobra Cell - Toxins and status effect weapons. Strong in numbers and combined arms. Weak as individuals.
2. Scorpion Cell - Suicide and stealth/ambush tactics. Weak in direct engagements.
Hey how's it going? Last time we showed off some basic WEA infantry. This time, as the title suggests, we're showing MORE INFANTRY (omg!), faction spefcific WEA infantry to be exact! So, let's get started!
Venator Corps were first formed when the need for a heavy hold-the-line infantry appeared in the WEA's mechanized assault branch ranks. WEA high command needed a heavy armored infantry that can use it's weapon to defend a location until their combat vehicles and gunships would arrive, thus, the Venator was born. Equipped with the latest in exo-suit technology and armed with a heavy deployable recoilless rifle, these units can provide a support role with their HE rounds that can tear through any infantry and light-armoured vehicles, while their EMP rounds can disable any enemy vehicle making even the mightiest of tanks nothing more than a soft target. In addition to this, the Venator support role is further enhanced by the ability to deploy high-explosive mines that will do terrible terrible damage to any infantry or tank unlucky enough to activate one such mine.
A couple of deployed Venators surrounded by their HE mines can hold almost any location for a time making this unit quite a versatile and useful one at any point in the game. It's only big weakness is the lack of anti-air capabilities.
Wielding a lightweight sun cannon, these soldiers can really give their targets a nasty sunburn. Solaris Troopers are the latest in photon technology innovations, carrying a state-of-the-art man-portable photon cannon. Born from the older Venator Trooper, this unit sacrifices their ability to deploy HE mines for increased firepower and the ability to equally damage any type of ground target, be it infantry, light vehicle or even a mighty tank. However, a Solaris Trooper should never be left without support, lest he be overwhelmed by enemy forces. Hit and run attacks can easily kill these troops if caught undeployed.
Special thanks to The_Hunter and the SWR team for letting us borrow the ECA Grenadier animations.