DarthMod: Shogun II will not be updated again unless it is needed for a new CA patch adaptation or other very important reason.
DarthMod: Shogun II "Last Edition" got its final hotfix
The SteamWork version is updated automatically and is ready for you to play GET IT!
You can download the Launcher version from ModDB
Updates will follow for DarthMod Empire and Napoleon which will finalise for good the mods. DarthMod: Shogun II will not be updated again unless it is needed for a new CA patch adaptation or other very important reason.
Have a look at the latest changelog
Special new in v4.3+++ (Last Edition) 29/10/2012
- AI formation improvements for even more challenging battles.
- AI ships should stack to map borders much less frequently (it cannot be negated because the naval battle maps are too small).
- Combat animation tweaks for, maybe, the best melee mechanics ever for this mod.
- Happiness penalties less for FotS modern buildings.
- Modernization penalties less for FotS traditional buildings.
- Sengoku CAI should not build so many light ships as before.
- CAI should be more rational to make trade agreements and generally more stable in diplomacy when it is an ally.
- Artillery more accurate.
Special new in v4.3++ (Last Edition) (7/10/2012)
- Found finally a work around to bypass the wrong hard coded movement modifiers (those that make soldiers too slow when they charge or go uphill). The speeds are now normalised and the AI reactions are much benefited from this.
- Diplomacy Friendly/Hostility thresholds balanced to be more friendly biased (not so aggressive/hostile CAI for more reasonable diplomacy).
Special new in v4.3+ (Last Edition) (4/10/2012)
- Many repairs to the AI Formations that previously made the AI to behave strangely.
- Improved the Shell/Cannon Impact effects even more (Darth Effects).
- Many game balances here and there for the spectacular, challenging battles you always want and always get from DarthMod series.
Special new in v4.3 (Last Edition) (2/10/2012)
Full Launcher Version Info
It is fully save game compatible with your previous DarthMod Shogun.
(unless you use the new Steam Workshop version
which may be save game incompatible according to the settings you used before)
Before you install, make sure you have uninstalled any previous version.
- The Steam WorkShop version has not all the options of the Launcher version but has almost everything you need in terms gameplay and is the most easy to play and use for Multiplayer. More info right here!
Give Your Like