Simply Hλlf life.
7 comments by TiiM on Dec 23rd, 2011
Demo version DangerousWorld 2. You need to have Orange Box or Half-life 2: Episode Two.
No, that´s just retarded. How bou this, if slow mo is added to the game then make it optional not part of the main story
Maybe Tiim can help us or are you not allowed to speek of the mod anymore?
*sigh* You really dont know anything do you Nightmare?
1. It´s HIS mod nobody is ordering him around.
2. He can add whatever he wants into the mod (Just dont for the love of god change it drastically)
3. "Speak" not "Speek" for the love god learn how to spell.
I can't for the life of me see this mod with Slow-mo. I mean, where did our hero get an ability like that out of nowhere? F.E.A.R. at least has a good explanation. The main character has super-fast reflexes, but only because he is the result of an experiment, born from a female with psychic powers.
It would just be wrong and weird to suddenly have slow-mo in this mod. If optional, fine with me. But no forced slow-mo please.
maybe thay will add it to the story I don't kown exp: you pick it up or the combine give it you somehow or even maybe get kicked in the balls and you get it
I rather not want Tiim to take things from FEAR.
1. It wouldnt make any sense to see a young girl in a red dress. Besides we already have a blad man in black so why add another¿
2. I rather much have slow mo not inculded in DW2 it would makes things too easy and ruin the challenge of the mod.
3. Making a mod have features too similar to FEAR would ruin the mod. Example Nightmare House 2 barrowed some of the scare sequences from FEAR when I got to them I automatically knew what was going to happen.
I fully agree with 1 and 2, but not so much 3. Taking things from FEAR just ruins the scare, not the gameplay. Yes Nightmare House 2 wasn't very scarry but it was still fun to play.
I think horror themed mod's are among the bests in Source Engine mod's. I just hope the story won't just "disappear" suddenly, because finishing something with no ****** explanations on strange phenomenons is something that happens too much times in some mod's....
"Oh hi you play a guy who see dead people, hear strange random whispers, faces some vengeful spirits, and in the end you'll have no ******' idea on what happened : LEFT TO YOUR IMAGINATION TROLOLOLO".
I'm sorry but there is a gap between "suggestive horror" and "bad written random horror"...
Ture......you got a good point there....slow mo...maybe will have a bad side to it?....like loss of HP if used.
also maybe you can only use it if you have 100 suit or a other power item.
You are not logged in, your comment will be anonymous unless you join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) which we encourage all contributors to do.
2000 characters limit; HTML formatting and smileys are not supported - text only