Daemons Mod - Official Stand Alone Race For Dawn of War Soulstorm Description: This mod will be adding the Daemons race to Dawn of War: Soulstorm. The Demons race will be created to bring forth the most viscous of demonic forces unlike Chaos, and their power of 100% daemonic domination will be witnessed in this mod. The Daemons race focuses on the creation of all demons, and all demons will be within this mod. All new units, structures, abilities, new design of gameplay (epic gameplay that's for sure), art, ai, upgrades, and a complete race alone will be forged by our hands. The Demons mod Team combined with the Apocalypse mod Team will bring you a final breath-taking discovery and demonstrate to you one of the final epic races of Dawn of War 40K.
Updates the complete 1.4 Daemons version to 1.5. Includes the addition of one new unit, spotting voices for all factions, one new ability, updated FXes and abilities. The list of tiny fixes is long. Installation: Apply the patch on a CLEAN Daemons 1.4 install. If a previous or modified version of the Daemons mod are the case, completely delete the Daemons folder, and reinstall the Daemons 1.4 Mod. THEN, apply the 1.5 patch. And simply overwrite everything. Patch 1.5 Credits The Daemons Team would like to thank our brothers that assisted us in creating this patch. In no specific order, we would like to thank: - Thudmeizer (you cannot thank this guy enough!) and especially his voice actor Tim "Bulwark" Pedersen for his patience on voicing so many spottings, and his... Daemonic Voice!!! - Skinnie, for his 5 wonderful FXes. And his gently way of conversing. - RMX and That-One-Bruvva[/B], for their work in making THE WHOLE army team colourable!! RMX also provided more new Team Colours!
- UCS locale issues with the Arena of Khorne map fixed.
- Annihilate, Assassinate and DestroyHQ winconditions updated to include most races from known mods - including CODEX (DestroyHQ Wincondition now works OK). For Assassinate, we also included the Updated Code by brother Kasrkin84, that fixes the issue with the 2 possession options of the Necron Lord.
- Added Extermination Wincondition.
- Some small AI updates. Included AI modification for the Blight Drones.
- Lowered the Voice of the Daemon Lord a bit.
- Updated Heroes wincondition stats for Daemons Race (Blight Drones). Added an omitted entry from previous build (Warp Spawn). Rectified a wrong entries from previous build (Tzeentch Herald, Tzeentch Daemon Prince).
- Infernal Rift entity, stats and model, were not proper - now restored to what it should be.
- Tricky: Infernal Rift can NO longer be spawned within buildings or occupied spaces.
- Fiends, Nurglings, Favoured Daemonettes, Herald of Slaanesh and Bloodletters had broken covers (now fixed).
- Fixed pink icon for Heroes wincondition level upgrades for other races (daemons have their own leveling up icon).
- Fixed a tiny issue with the degeneration of buildings when there is no Warp Gate.
- Shared speech and projectile race paths diverted to Daemons mod folders. No inheritance whatsoever.
- Last warnings on weapons and some more fixes on origins and muzzles (Thanks Thud!)
- MAJOR: Added spotting voices for all races! Vast amount of scripts. (Thanks Thud and Tim!)
- SERIOUS: Added Blight Drone squad, new sounds also included from Thud's vault. (all taken care of)
- High Quality Team-Colourable Texture Updates by our brother RMX: Fiends, Screamers, Nurglings, Furies, Flesh Hounds, Bloddletters, Daemon Lord, Plague Bearers, Tzeentch Herald.
- High Quality Team-Colourable Texture Updates by our brother That-One-Bruvva: Fiends updates, Herald of Khorne, Daemonettes, GUO, KoS, Nurgle Herald, Slaanesh Herald, LoC.
- New Warp Flux pit ability added, with a new FX, courtesy of brother Skinnie. It will make instability more "bearable" for those who think that it is limiting their strategies. I am not among them (I can handle our instability system with ease!), but still I like this new ability. Yes.
-Improved God Pit abilities FXes, thanks to our brother Skinnie that granted us permissions to use all Five of them in Daemons mod. Abilities also reworked to affect area. No longer they are "to-be-ignored" (thanks for the design help brother Shodar!)
- Added many new Team Colour schemes, based on Daemonic Incursions, courtesy of our brother RMX. I didn't delete the old ones, nor touched the new ones, as team colouring is better left to players. Take your pick!
- Lowered the damage of Guo Spit ability. Modified the armour piercing values as well.
- Lowered HPs of the Warpgate (6000->5000). Additionally, most buildings now get 90 armour, 10 minimum armour (from 100/0), as they were still OP. This way, we are more "fluffy" as well - we embrace the duo-dimensional aspect of all things that come from the Warp*.
- Shodar's resource system "first wave" of suggestions implemented.
> Some pow bonuses were wrong, now fixed where needed. I used my suggestion for LPs (45/20->25/10).
> The return REQ values (it was wrong for me to suggest POW) are now 0.3 (from 0.5). NO more exploits.