Czechoslovak People Army (CSLA) is a full modification for the czech game Arma2:Combined Operations. CSLA modification adds new czechoslovak men (riflemen, paratroopers etc.), riefles, machineguns, static weapons, armoured and transport vehicles, planes and helicopers and many other features.
This patch upgrades the current version of CSLA MOD from v2.12 to v2.13.
- added new addons of vehicles Praga V3S in various versions (see Editor's Reference Manual)
- added new addons of wooden barricades
- added 3 new SP missions: Convoy, In the shadows, Hold position
- this specific tool/weapon can be transported in the cargo space of vehicles
- can be also added to any unit as the secondary weapon
- when the axe is available, an new action menu items will appear
- now you can select the option to build wooden barricades with 3, 4 or 10 trunks
- known bug: building of barricades is now available also on the desert or on the land w/o trees
Fixes and updates:
- fixed various strings
- fixed issue with identification of factions while using scripts for automatic filling of bunkers
- fixed issue with smokeshells
- fixed issue with service truck for the AFMC faction
- fixed issue with game crashing while using CSLA ammo crates in mission (mainly after load/autoload)
- fixed config for magazines of OP-63 (compatibility with A.C.E.)
- extended cargo space for backpacks in various vehicles
- updated Editor's Reference Manual
Thanks to Bohemia Interactive for the permission to retex vehicle 9P117 Scud-B.
Thanks to guys from the Bohemia Gaming Cast (Youtube.com) for the beta testing.
Stay tuned for the next update and follow us on our Facebook fan page where you can find a lot of in-game screens, organization of events etc.