Previously known as the 'Faction Fronts Mod', Clear Skies is a large scale modding initiative, to re-design and expand S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky. With the umbrella motive of creating a realistic, graphically superior and entertaining hybrid of the original game concept. Built from the best works the stalker clear sky modding community has to offer, along with the personal works of members from 828 studios. Clear Skies is an all inclusive package, designed towards a single vision, with a consistent level of quality and attention to detail.
The media you are trying to view has been deleted and is no longer available. This may have occured at the uploaders request, or it may have occured because it violated the sites Terms of Service. If this is a mistake and you would like it re-activated, please contact us with the details.
If you would like to view other media in this gallery click here.
Had these sitting in my steam screenshots directory, so I decided I may as well post them. As most of you have probably heard, the alpha is going live this June.
Also, this alpha is perfectly stable. However many small things need to be finished / started.
• Weapon Sounds and the Soundscheme at large.
• Item descriptions still need to be done.
• Traders need to be configured properly.
• Still some stuff to do in the visual spheres.
• Some icons still need to rendered and re-sized.
• Minor bugs with NPC's must be sorted out.
• New items must still be added.
• Unique story character appearances still must be done.
• Ballistics still has a long road ahead.
• Difficulty needs to be refined.
• AI improvements still need to be done.
• Textures are mostly completed.
• Mutants must still be configured.
• Weapon distributions are not finalized.
• We have a few more weapons to add.
• Level appearances are not final
• aLIVE is not yet fully implemented.
• ...a few other things.