A Game of Thrones is a total conversion mod for Crusader Kings II, based on George R. R. Martin’s fantasy novel series, A Song of Ice and Fire.
CK2:AGOT 0.4.0.1 has been released. Grab it on the download page and please don't forget to rate us.
Posted by tompalmer on Jan 30th, 2013
While the mod is still in a beta stage, we focused on polishing what we have to make it fully compatible with CK2 1.091
- 1.091 compatibility.
Events, jobs, plots and decisions:
- Revised trial by court somewhat. They are now overseen by the Castellan. You can also now overturn their decision at the cost of tyranny.
- Added an event where the King on Iron Throne can demand exiled pretenders from his vassals who are harbouring them.
- Optimised event where a claimant to the Iron Throne is granted a claim on Kings Landing.
- Added more house traits for the character creator.
- The Starks, Robert and other people who were wronged by King Aerys now have the vengeance opinion of him, rather than being rivals.
- Lord Garin Wells no longer has two children called Eleanor.
- Lord Gerold Dayne no longer has two children called Arron.
- Fixed a Peake having a blank name.
- Richard Horpe’s Lord brother is now older than him rather than younger.
- Fixed Corliss Penny being a Wensington.
- Daenarys is now widowed from Drogo’s death.
Province and title setup:
- The New Gift is now called North Road before it becomes part of the Nightswatch.
- Added is_patrician = no to realm_decisions/tournaments.
- Added a 2 year cooldown on commanding vassals to stand down.
- If an unlanded character wins a siege their liege is now granted the prisoners gained.
- Removed the period events along with the -1000 fertility modifier for children.
Graphics and portraits:
- The overhaul for the Dynasty Coat of Arms is nearly finished.
- Gave Orys back his CoA.
- Moved some more dynasty trackr flags to be set in the history files.
- Blackwood/Bracken event is now on_birth.
- Tywin can no longer reforge Ice until the Starks are defeated.
- Added “is_alive = yes” to job martial / tutor children. In testing a dead child gained swordsman levels.
- If the Grandmaester successfully flees imprisonment he wont now simply be sent back again.
- Fixed bug where allies of victorious Kings in independence wars werent becoming their vassals.
- Removed WIP ‘gain crownlander vassal’ plot accidentally added to the build.
- Fixed the conditions to allow you to establish oldtown as your capital in The Conquest.
- Fixed vanilla pride event that referred to your Maester.
- Fulfilling the become spymaster ambition now improves your intrigue rather than stewardship.
- Fixed some bugs concerning secret bastards and Moon Tea mechanics.
- Your descendents will no longer be imprisoned if you win a siege where they are located.
- Fixed bug where you could execute your backed claimant if their relative was your enemy.
- Fixed problem where if you pressed all claims you wouldnt win claims that were owned by the enemy’s vassals.
- Greatly reduced the supply limit/attrition penalties for provinces dragons have been used in. This should prevent disappearing armies.
- Added some more checks to the ‘I am a prince’ event, so hopefully it shouldnt spam.
- The owner of Dawn can longer get the ‘obtain valyrian sword’ ambition.
- Added some checks to warden events, to stop inexplicable spam for Eddard.
- Fixed bug where if the leader of an indep faction died (causing the war to end inconclusively) anyone who delcared themself King wouldn’t be revassalised.
- Fixed the independent Vale bug.
- Fixed the Rose and the Lion event not working in ACoK.
- Fixed problem where Loras Tyrell wasn’t going back to Highgarden on Renly’s death in ACoK.