Good morning peoples,
in the last few weeks, have a few applications for the position as a "Level Designer" and gave their a task: To Remake an old 1.6 Map ( de_torn or de_storm )
Few days later, their recall their application to us. And thats ANNOYING !!!!!!!!!!!!
If you make application to us, make sure you finished (a fter you get our taks ) your map and don´t cancelling it after few days. That demotivated and annoying us. Really.
We have now only 3 Members, who are now in the team: RumpelBumpel, TempalteR (Me) and Shinophrenix ( A Soundcomposer )
Me and Shino thinking also to quit the mod, because of the fact with decreasing numbers of members. But we are not such people, too stay the mod-leader alone with the mod.
So thats why, we are waiting until the mod-leader is say: MOD IS DEATH.
An now a new start for you, to applicate fo our positions:
The CounterStrike afterSource Development team is looking for...!!!!
The CounterStrike afterSource Development team is looking for a level designer, wo can mapping some maps for us. If you are interested, you have to be:
- Experience with the Hammer Editor
- Doing own Textures and Models for the Map ( not necessery, but a good advice )
- Own imagine of remaking your favorite Maps
The CounterStrike afterSource Development team is looking for a 3D modeller, wo can weapons- and player-models. If you are interested, you have to be:
- Experience with the XSI Mod Tool or another good 3D Modelling software
- He/She should be able to create highpoly assets, as well as lowpoly versions of them.
- A big plus would be if He/She could Animate or Texture His/Her models
Application to: email@example.com